Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NAAC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About NAAC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 NAAC Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for NAAC Recruitment
- 1.4 NAAC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 NAAC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 NAAC Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 NAAC Positions Salary
- 1.8 NAAC Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For NAAC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
NAAC Recruitment 2017
National Assessment and Accreditation Council has released the latest notification of NAAC Recruitment 2017. Now, NAAC invites online applications for 24 Assistant Adviser, System Analyst, Junior Semi Professional Assistant, Assistant Librarian And Other Vacancies. Applicants who wish to make their career with NAAC can check this latest NAAC Vacancy 2017 Notification which is given below. The online applications are available from 24-04-2017. Eligible participants can apply for these posts before the Closing Date i.e, 23-05-2017.
The Registration process is active at the official website of NAAC i.e., www.naac.gov.in. Age Limit for these openings will be between 25 years to 35 years. Aspirants who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in NAAC Assistant Adviser, System Analyst And Other Positions can use this wonderful opportunity. So, Job hunters can check the below sections to know more information regarding NAAC Vacancies.
This will be a great chance for the Applicants who are in the hunt for NAAC vacant posts. Individuals who are eligible can apply for these NAAC jobs. We advise the candidates check the official notification before going to apply for NAAC Posts. Follow this article to get other details regarding NAAC recruitment 2017 like how to apply, selection process, application fee, educational qualification and more can be found below.
Details About NAAC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Adviser, System Analyst And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
NAAC Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining NAAC Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|5||Junior Semi Professional Assistant||07|
Important Dates for NAAC Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-05-2017
NAAC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Contenders must complete the 12th or Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree with a good academic score from well-recognized University/ Board/ Institute.
NAAC Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Assistant Adviser, System Analyst and Assistant Librarian: 35 Years.
- Assistant (Publication) and Technical Assistant: 30 Years.
- Junior Semi Professional Assistant, Library Assistant and Driver: 25 Years
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
NAAC Jobs Application fee
Applicants of NAAC Circle Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through online.
NAAC Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
Assistant Adviser and System Analyst: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 6,600/-, Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay.
Jr Semi-Professional Asst / Technical Assistant / Library Assistant / Driver: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- With Rs. 1,900/- Rs. 2,800/- Grade Pay.
Assistant Librarian and Assistant (Publication): Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- With Rs. 4,200/- Grade Pay.
NAAC Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on the following Test
- Written Test.
How To Apply For NAAC Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, Eligible applicants should log on to the website www.naac.gov.in.
- Then Go to Careers Current Openings and Select the Desired Post link.
- Carefully read the complete instructions.
- Click on Apply Link.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Upload required documents and Submit the application form.
- Take Printout for further reference.
Here we will update the info regarding NAAC Recruitment after it announced officially at www.naac.gov.in. Follow our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get latest Govt Recruitments. Book Mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.