Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NATA Admit Card 2017:
- 1.1 Download NATA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
- 1.2 About NATA:
- 1.3 Details About NATA Entrance Exam:
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.6 Steps To Download NATA Admit Card:
- 1.7 NATA Exam Pattern:
- 1.8 Important Dates:
NATA Admit Card 2017:
NATA Admit Card 2017: National Aptitude Test in Architecture has revealed a notification for the NATA Admit Card. Check National Aptitude Test in Architecture Entrance Exam Admit Card from official site www.nata.in. Good news to the participants who are curiously waiting for the NATA Admit Card. Aspirants who want admission in the www.nata.in can check the full details about Hall Ticket.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture has announced that the NATA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the NATA Hall Tickets 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for NATA Entrance Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
Download NATA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates can check out the latest updates about the results after completion of examination from our website which is regularly updated. Candidates who are searching for National Aptitude Test in Architecture Entrance Exam hall tickets 2017 can start downloading them. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible.
Candidates Can Also Check:
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture. The test measures the aptitude of applicants for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture, in areas like drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking, qualities that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to Architecture. NATA or the AIEEE B.Arch exam are prescribed by the Council of Architecture as a compulsory criterion for taking admission to any Architectural College or course in India.
Details About NATA Entrance Exam:
|Name of the Organization||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Also Known As||NATA|
|Name of the Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Download Date||26th March 2017|
|Exam Date||16th April 2017|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download NATA Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear the exams should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download National Aptitude Test in Architecture Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website of NATA i.e. www.nata.in
- Select the NATA Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
NATA Exam Pattern:
- Type of Exam: The NATA exam pattern comprises of three parts, i.e. Mathematics, General Aptitude & Drawing.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Questions: Total 62 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: In Mathematics & General Aptitude section, 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Negative Marking: There is not any provision of negative marking in this exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof with recent passport size photo.
Aspirants Can Also Check Previous Papers On Our Site.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of National Aptitude Test in Architecture and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding National Aptitude Test in Architecture Admit Card 2017. Candidates can also check State Government Jobs on our website.
NATA Admit Card Download Date: 26th March 2017
NATA Entrance Examination: 16th April 2017
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates