Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About NBCC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment
- 1.3 National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
- 1.4 NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 MT NBCC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 NBCC Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 NBCC Positions Salary
- 1.8 NBCC Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For NBCC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
NBCC Recruitment 2017
NBCC Recruitment 2017: National buildings construction corporation limited has released 12 Management Trainee Vacancy Posts. Job seekers who are seeking for One of the Navaratna NBCC Openings they can utilize this chance to get settled. According to the notification, the age limit for these posts is 29 years. Last date to apply for the NBCC Management Trainee vacancies 2017 is 05-06-2017. Check below sections for more details.
The contenders with Full-Time Degree in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to apply. The selection for these posts will be based on the Recruitment rounds conducted by the NBCC. Applicants who are selected for Management Trainee they will get payment as Rs.16,400 to Rs.40,500 Per Month. All willing contenders who find themselves are eligible they can go through this page to apply. Applicants also check previous papers for this vacancy by checking our web page regularly.
Candidates who are ready to apply firstly they need to read the official notification to get an overall idea about this posts. The applications are available on its web portal i.e., www.nbccindia.com. So, Willing Applicants must visit the official website and then they have to apply. Individuals who had applied for NBCC Recruitment they must clear all rounds to get placed. For that candidates need to download the admit cards. Follow our website to get complete info about this recruitment process.
Details About NBCC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National buildings construction corporation limited (NBCC)|
|Post Name(s)||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 08-05-2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05-06-2017
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
Applicants those who are ready to join in NBCC Recruitment 2017 can follow below information to apply for the NBCC Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
|Management Trainee (Civil) – 09 Posts|
|Management Trainee (Electrical) – 3 posts|
NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates must complete the education qualification as per rules of the organization.
Applicants should complete Full-Time Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
MT NBCC Vacancies Age Limit
Aspirants for the NBCC vacant positions have to obey the age criteria as per the rules so, age limit should be 29 years as on 05-06-2017. The Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the norms of the NBCC.
NBCC Jobs Application fee
The application fee is mandatory for all category candidates so pay the examination fee through debit card/credit card/net-banking.
- SC, ST, PWD & Departmental applicants: Need not pay any application fee.
- Other Category: Rs.1000/-.
NBCC Positions Salary
The selected candidates in the selection process the NBCC offers the best pay band along with the other allowances.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16400-40500/- Per Month.
NBCC Selection Procedure
Contenders will be selected for this job openings will be based on rounds conducted by the NBCC. And Score secured in the GATE- 2017. So applicants must qualify to apply for NBBC MT Jobs
How To Apply For NBCC Recruitment 2017
- All Eligible applicants must visit the official website www.nbccindia.com.
- Then on the home page check for the NBCC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the notification Carefully to get a brief idea.
- If eligible then click on Apply link.
- Fill the application form in a Prescribed manner.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Aspirants can check official website www.nbccindia.com to get up to date information. However, here we will update the latest notifications related to All Government and Central Govt Jobs, and Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for all latest update about the NBCC Recruitment 2017.