Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NBCC Recruitment Notification 2018:
- 1.1 About National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC):
- 1.2 National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2018:
- 1.3 NBCC Recruitment 2018 post-wise Details:
- 1.4 NBCC Posts Education Qualification:
- 1.5 NBCC Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 NBCC Jobs Salary:
- 1.7 NBCC Posts Age Relaxation:
- 1.8 NBCC Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment:
Welcome to the page of NBCC Recruitment Notification 2018. Here Contenders can get the full details about Latest NBCC Jobs. Are you start searching for NBCC Jobs 2018. If yes then this page is the one-stop place to get the latest information about NBCC Recruitment 2018. Follow this article to get information about NBCC various Posts.
NBCC Recruitment Notification 2018:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited which is also known Shortly as NBCC. The NBCC, a Navratna organization under category I, is a Central Public Sector Undertaking which trades publicly in the market and is largely owned by Government of India. The official website for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) is www.nbccindia.com. Recently NBCC released the advertisement of NBCC Recruitment Notification 2018 through GATE for the various posts. Candidates who want to make bright and safe future in government sector then this is a great opportunity for you so don’t waste your time and try to utilize this chance. For any inquiry, you can visit our page Recruitment Syllabus or official page of National Buildings Construction Corporation.
Job searchers who are waiting for the NBCC Recruitment Notification here are the good news. NBCC announced Recruitment notification 2018 to fill up Multiple vacant positions across the country in various Departments. Applicants who are interested in these vacancies should submit their applications in prescribed formats for these positions on or before the last date. Applicants should submit their application forms in online at the Official website of NBCC i.e. www.nbccindia.com. Job seekers are advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and Last Date to apply etc. Candidates who are interested in State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site ie., www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information.
About National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC):
NBCC (India) Limited (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited), a Navratna organization under category I, is a Central Public Sector Undertaking which trades publicly in the market and is largely owned by Government of India. It engages in the Real Estate Development & Construction business and also provides Project Management Consultancy. Headquartered in New Delhi, NBCC has 10 regional/zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 states and 1 Union Territory in India. In addition, NBCC has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq, Libya, Nepal, Mauritius, Turkey, Botswana, Republic of Maldives, Republic of Yemen et al. NBCC is also designated as the implementing agency for executing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) and developmental work in North Eastern Region. The Government of India has granted the status of a ‘Navratna Company’ to NBCC with effect from23 June 2014. The coveted status of a ‘Navratna PSE’ casts additional responsibility on NBCC to successfully operate in a competitive environment and become a global player. Keeping this in view, targeted turnover of Rs.10,000 crore by the financial year 2020 has been set.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2018:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has released recruitment notification 2018 which will be a golden opportunity for job searchers as there are numerous openings in NBCC Organization. All candidates who are applying for these posts are requested to read the NBCC Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So Candidates will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance shown during different rounds conducted by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. Candidates having GATE qualification are eligible to apply. Government jobs are best for its way of providing job security and good salary package and age relaxation etc.. Dear aspirants prepare effectively by using the previous papers and syllabus. By preparing more and more Previous Papers you can crack the exam easily to grab this long run career opportunity. Work hard, believe yourself and reach your goal. All the best for future.
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2018|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
NBCC Recruitment 2018 post-wise Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Protocol Officer||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Executive Company Secretary||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||General Manager (Engg.)-(Civil)||8 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Additional General Manager (Finance)||4 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|5||General Manager (Finance)||5 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|6||Dy. General Manager (Finance)||5 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|#||Management Trainee||12 Posts||05-06-2017|
You Can Also See:
NBCC Posts Education Qualification:
Attentive Contenders can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows:
Executive Company Secretary: Qualified Company Secretary. 02 years experience. Candidate should have excellent communication and drafting skills. Adequate experience required in legal compliance as per Companies Act, 1956 and SEBI regulations/e-filing of documents with exposure to public issue/dividend-related matters, handling of investor’s grievances and coordination with other regulatory agencies, stock exchange, ROC etc. candidates having knowledge and proficiency in the use of Computer will be preferred.
Protocol Officer: Full-time MBA/2 Years Post Graduate Diploma in Management in any Stream with 60 % aggregate marks. Additional qualification in hospitality at Degree or PG Degree/ Diploma level will be preferred.
General Manager (Engg.)-(Civil): Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
General Manager (Finance): Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI or Full-Time MBA (Finance) from Government recognized University / Institute.
Additional General Manager (Finance): Associate/Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI or Full-Time MBA(Finance) from Government recognized University / Institute.
Dy. General Manager (Finance): Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI or Full-Time MBA (Finance) from Government recognized University / Institute with aggregate 60% marks in MBA (Finance).
NBCC Vacancies Age Limit:
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- Executive Company Secretary: Upper Age Limit will be 30 years.
- Protocol Officer: Upper Age Limit will be 28 years.
- General Manager (Engg.)-(Civil): Upper Age Limit will be 49 years.
- General Manager (Finance): Upper Age Limit will be 49 years.
- Additional General Manager (Finance): Upper Age Limit will be 45 years.
- Dy. General Manager (Finance): Upper Age Limit will be 41 years.
NBCC Jobs Salary:
Recruited candidates for NBCC Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- Executive Company Secretary: Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
- Protocol Officer: Rs. 12,600-32,500/- per Month
- General Manager (Engg.)-(Civil): Rs.36,600-62,000/- per Month
- General Manager (Finance): Rs.36,600-62,000/- per Month
- Additional General Manager (Finance): Rs 32,900-58,000/- per Month
- Dy. General Manager (Finance): Rs.29,100-54,500/- per Month
NBCC Posts Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
NBCC Openings Selection Procedure:
- The selection procedure will be decided by NBCC depending upon the response received against the post.
- The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview.
- The Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on ‘CAREER’ and separate individual E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after ‘Offer of appointment’ shall be issued.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are eligible and interested in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited may apply online through official website i.e, www.nbccindia.com.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select ‘enter here for online registration’ link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- Deposit fee as per your category and complete the application form.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further references.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the NBCC Recruitment Notifications.