Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NCERT LDC Admit Card:
- 1.1 About NCERT:
- 1.2 Details About NCERT LDC Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For NCERT LDC Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For NCERT LDC Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For NCERT LDC Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download NCERT LDC Exam Admit Card:
NCERT LDC Admit Card:
NCERT newly released a notification for Lower Division Clerk Post. and conducting NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their NCERT LDC Admit Card 2017. NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. NCERT release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam details in the below article. The NCERT LDC Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
NCERT LDC: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India that was established on 1 September 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies’ Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860). Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy has been director of the council since September 2015. NCERT assists and advises the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. The Government of India’s Ministry of Education resolved on 27 July 1961 to establish the National Council of Educational Research and Training, which formally began operation on 1 September 1961. The
Council was formed by merging seven existing national government institutions, namely the Central Institute of Education, the Central Bureau of Textbook Research, the Central Bureau of Educational and Vocational Guidance, the Directorate of Extension Programmes for Secondary Education, the National Institute of Basic Education, the National Fundamental Education Centre, and the National Institute of Audio-Visual Education. It is separate from the National Council for Indian Education.
Details About NCERT LDC Exam:
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Also Known As||NCERT|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For NCERT LDC Exam:
- The candidates should attend the Written examination in the first phase of the selection Procedures. If the candidates qualified in examination then they are allowed to the Typing Test. In this Skill Test Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi is a minimum required( corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Candidates who perform better that this in the
skill test have a better chance of selection
Age Limit For NCERT LDC Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For NCERT LDC Exam:
Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) exam in any Recognized Board.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download NCERT LDC Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in NCERT LDC exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download NCERT LDC Admit Card.
- Log on to official website at www.ncert.nic.in.
- Find out Announcements section and select Vacancies tab to go to NCERT Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Non-Academic section and click on it to expand.
Click on NCERT LDC Exam Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket for Written Exam to be held in
- August/September 2016.
- Click on the Admit Card link to reach Downloading Portal.
- Enter your Application Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as DD/MM/YYYY.
- Click on Submit button to generate your Admit Card.
- Your NCERT LDC Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be shown on your computer screen.
- Check important details about Examination in your Admit Card.
- Save and Download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket as PDF file.
- Take the printout of your Admit Card for Written Exam purpose.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.