Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NCL Recruitment 2018
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released the advertisement of NCL Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.nclcil.in. Contenders who are waiting for the NCL Recruitment this is a good opportunity. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest NCL Jobs. Interested aspirants can check NCL Recruitment 2018 notification on our site. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
NCL Recruitment 2018
Northern Coalfields Limited which is also known Shortly as NCL. The official website for NCL is www.nclcil.in. Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has voluntarily chosen to implement a company-wide comprehensive and unified Integrated Management System (IMS) complying to Standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for simultaneous management of economic, environmental and occupational health and safety. The company has framed its own Corporate Management Policy and committed to achieving the organizational objectives and targets. Now, NCL released the employment notification for filling up the vacant posts in the various department. Candidates who are willing to work with NCL, are advised to fill the applications. So, applicants please keep visiting our page regularly to get up to date information.
Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs here is the opportunity. NCL released the Recruitment Notification to recruit the young and enthusiast contenders for various Departments. Eligible and interested candidates have to download the Application for NCL Recruitment 2018 from the official site. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the NCL Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirants will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Job aspirant is advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Keep visiting our web page recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information about NCL Recruitment.
You Can Also See:
About Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Northern Coalfields Limited was formed in November 1985 as a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited. Its headquarter is located at Singrauli, Distt. Singrauli (M.P.). Singrauli is connected by road with Varanasi (220 Km ), The nearest railway station is Singrauli located on the Kate-Chopin branch line running parallel to the northern boundary of the Coalfield. The nearest railway station for reaching directly to Delhi is Renukoot that is located on the Garhwa-Chopin rail-line. The nearest (private) airstrip is at Mirpur (60 Km.). The area of Singrauli Coalfields is about 2202 Sq.Km. The coalfield can be divided into two basins, viz. Moher sub-basin (312 Sq.Km.) and Singrauli Main basin (1890 Sq.Km.). A major part of the Moher sub-basin lies in the Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh and a small part lies in the Sonebhadra district of Uttar Pradesh. Singrauli main basin lies in the western part of the coalfield and is largely unexplored. The present coal mining activities and future blocks are concentrated in Moher sub-basin.
The exploration carried out by GSI/NCDC/CMPDI has proved abundant resource of power grade coal in the area. This in conjunction with easy water resource from Govind Ballabh Pant Sagar makes this region an ideal location for high capacity pithead power plants. The coal supplies from NCL has made it possible to produce about 10515 MW of electricity from pithead power plants of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) and Menu power division of M/s. Hindalco Industries. The region is now called the “power capital of India”. The ultimate capacity of power generation of these power plants is 13295 MW and NCL is fully prepared to meet the increased demand of coal for the purpose. In addition, NCL is also supplying coal to power plants of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd, Delhi Vidyut Board (DVB) and Haryana State Electricity Board.
Details About NCL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Also Known As||NCL|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
NCL Post-Wise Details
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|4||HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II||159 posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Jr. Stenographer(English)||18 posts||upcoming in 2018|
|1||Jr.Stenographer(OL)||11Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||ITI Electrician Trainee Cat III||13 posts||upcoming in 2018|
NCL Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for NCL Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: Matriculate with ITI in Fitter/Diesel/Motor Mechanic Trade. Must have completed Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961.Must have valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License.
- Jr. Stenographer(English): Matriculation or equivalent examination from the recognized Board
of examination.Must have the speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Typing.
- Jr.Stenographer(OL): Matriculation or equivalent examination from the recognized Board of examination with Hindi as one of the subject, OR Matriculate with a certificate in Hindi like Prabhakar Praveshika etc. Must have the speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing.
- ITI Electrician Trainee Cat III: Matriculate with ITI in Electrician Trade. Must have completed
Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
NCL Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum Age for SC/ST: 35 years, for OBC (noncreamy layer): 33 years, and for Unreserved ( UR): 30 years.
- Jr. Stenographer(English): Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum Age for SC/ST: 35 years, for OBC (noncreamy layer): 33 years, and for Unreserved ( UR): 30 years.
- Jr.Stenographer(OL): Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum Age for SC/ST: 35 years, for OBC (noncreamy layer): 33 years, and for Unreserved ( UR): 30 years.
- ITI Electrician Trainee Cat III: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum Age for SC/ST: 35 years, for OBC (noncreamy layer): 33 years, and for Unreserved ( UR): 30 years.
NCL Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
NCL Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for NCL Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: Rs. 617 per Day
- Jr. Stenographer(English): Rs. 19035 per Month.
- Jr.Stenographer(OL): Rs. 19035 per Month.
- ITI Electrician Trainee Cat III: Rs. 636 per Day
NCL Openings Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will be decided by NCL depending upon the response received against the post.
- The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview.
- The decision of NCL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.nclcil.in
- Go to the “Contact Us” tab in the menu bar and then select the “Career” option
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- Pay the online payment via online mode
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the NCL Recruitment Notifications.