Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NEEPCO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 About North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
- 1.2 Details About NEEPCO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 NEEPCO Post-Wise Details
- 1.4 NEEPCO Posts Education Qualification
- 1.5 NEEPCO Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 NEEPCO Posts Age Relaxation
- 1.7 NEEPCO Jobs Salary
- 1.8 NEEPCO Openings Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How to Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2018
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released the advertisement of NEEPCO Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.neepco.co.in. Contenders who are waiting for the NEEPCO Recruitment this is a good opportunity. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest NEEPCO Jobs. Interested aspirants can check NEEPCO Recruitment 2018 notification on our site. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2018
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited which is also known Shortly as NEEPCO. The official website for NEEPCO is www.neepco.co.in. NEEPCO operates 5 hydro, 3 thermal and 1 solar power stations with a combined installed capacity of 1251MW. NEEPCO has 5 power projects under development which iNEEPCOude 110 MW Pare HEP, 600 MW Kameng HEP, 36 MW of Steam Turbine of Tripura GBP, 60 MW Tutorial HEP and one 2 MW Solar Project. Now, NEEPCO released the employment notification for filling up the vacant posts in the various department. Candidates who are willing to work with NEEPCO, are advised to fill the applications. So, applicants please keep visiting our page regularly to get up to date information.
Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs here is the opportunity. NEEPCO released the Recruitment Notification to recruit the young and enthusiast contenders for various Departments. Eligible and interested candidates have to download the Application for NEEPCO Recruitment 2018 from the official site. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the NEEPCO Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirants will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Job aspirant is advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Keep visiting our web page recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information about NEEPCO Recruitment.
About North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is a schedule -A ‘MINI RATNA ‘Category-1 Central public sector Enterprise owned by the Government of India under the Ministry of Power, formed on 2 April 1976 to plan, investigate, design, construct, generate, operate and maintain power stations in the North Eastern Region of the country. It has 60% of total installed capacity of Northeast region, which is 1287 MW. NEEPCO’s authorized share capital is Rs 5000 Crores at present and its net worth as of 31 March 2016 is Rs 6161.81 Crores. NEEPCO is a premier profit-making corporation and also offer one of the best pay packages in the industry. NEEPCO is embarking on a plan to generate at least 1500 MW power from non-conventional sources of energy, especially by tapping solar power and the wind in the next five years. NEEPCO has already commissioned a 50 MW Solar Power Plant at Ich war, Madhya Pradesh through Joint Venture Mode. NEEPCO has 4 power projects under development which iNEEPCOude 110 MW Pare HEP, 600 MW Kameng HEP,60 MW Tuirial HEP and one 3 MW Solar Project.
Details About NEEPCO Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||NEEPCO|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
NEEPCO Post-Wise Details
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Laboratory Attendant||4 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Trainee Accounts Officer||4 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Trainee Engineer||41 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Junior Engineer||10 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
NEEPCO Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- Laboratory Attendant: Class-VIII passed.
- Trainee Accounts Officer: CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Trainee Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE(Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Engineer: HSLC or equivalent with 3 (three) years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
NEEPCO Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- Laboratory Attendant: Age Must between 18 to 40 years.
- Trainee Accounts Officer: Age Limit is 30 years.
- Trainee Engineer: Age Limit is 30 years.
- Junior Engineer: Age Must between 18 to 40 years.
NEEPCO Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
NEEPCO Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for NEEPCO Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs. 10500-23000/- Per Month.
- Trainee Accounts Officer: Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Trainee Engineer: Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 15600-37000/- Per Month.
NEEPCO Openings Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will be decided by NEEPCO depending upon the response received against the post.
- The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview.
- The decision of NEEPCO will be final.
- E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for NEEPCO Recruitment online by visiting the official website of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation limited that is www.neepco.gov.in.
- Now follow “recruitment” section and choose appropriate link according to this advertisement and apply online.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- Pay the online payment via online mode
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the NEEPCO Recruitment Notifications.