Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NEET Answer Key 2017
- 1.1 Important Information About NEET Answer Key 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates For NEET 2017
- 1.3 NEET Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- 1.4 NEET 2017 Inter-se-merit for Tie-Breaking
- 1.5 NEET UG 2017 Cutoff Marks Category Wise
- 1.6 How To Calculate NEET UG Marks Using Answer Key
- 1.7 NEET Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.8 NEET Counselling Procedure
- 1.9 Documents Required for NEET 2017 Counselling
- 1.10 NEET 2017 Counselling Dates
- 1.11 How to Check NEET Answer Key 2017
NEET Answer Key 2017
NEET Answer Key: Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted NEET exam on 7th May 2017. From this page, students can check complete details about NEET Answer Keys 2017, cutoff marks and counseling process. NEET is a national level entrance test organized for providing admission in BDS and MBBS. CBSE board will release answer keys by set wise. So the students can check the answer keys according to the sets answered in the exam. With the help of answer key, students can calculate their probable marks in NEET exam. Based on the NEET score students can get admissions in medical and dental seats in various universities. Around 52,305 seats will be available for further admissions. Students can check NEET Answer Key on official website cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET exam will be held on 7th May 2017. NEET Answer Key 2017 is now available for download. Across the country, NEET offers admissions to BDS and MBBS programs in all dental and medical colleges. Every student wants to know the answer key. By knowing the answer key students can an idea about their performance in the entrance test. A huge number of candidates appear in the NEET 2017 exam. NEET result will be declared by Central Board of Secondary Education in the form of scorecard consisting of students Name, Roll Number, All India Rank, category rank and percentile score. NEET Result will be declared on 8th June 2017.
Important Information About NEET Answer Key 2017
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Date of examination||7th May 2017|
|Category||NEET Answer Key 2017|
NEET will provide four sets of question booklets they are A/P/W, B/Q/X, C/R/Y and D/S/Z. The question paper consists of 180 multiple choice questions from Chemistry, Physics and Biology subjects. Candidates have to answer all the questions without any choice. For every correct answer students can obtain four marks and for every wrong attempt, one negative marks will be reduced. Read entire article clearly and get more information for NEET Answer Key 2017.
Important Dates For NEET 2017
|NEET 2017 Medical Exam||May 7, 2017|
|NEET UG 2017 Answer Key (Unofficial)||May 7, 2017|
|NEET 2017 Official Answer Key||Last week of May 2017|
|Display of NEET 2017 OMR Sheet||Last week of May 2017|
|Dates for Challenging of Official NEET 2017 Answer Key||Last week of May 2017|
|NEET 2017 Result||June 8, 2017|
NEET Previous Year Cutoff Marks
CutOff Marks will be based on a number of students appeared in NEET 2017 exam, the difficulty level of the examination, Number of students qualified in the NEET UG 2017 Examination, Number of Seats available in the Colleges. Visit the official website and check set wise answer keys.
- Others: 685-145 (Marks Range) – 50th Percentile (Qualifying Criteria)- 1,71,329 (No.of Candidates)
- OBC: 678-118 – 40th Percentile – 1,75,226
- SC: 595-118 – 40th Percentile – 47,183
- ST: 599-118 – 40th Percentile – 15,710
- UR/PH: 474-131 – 45th Percentile – 437
- OBC/PH: 510-118 – 40th Percentile – 597
- SC / PH: 415-118 – 40th Percentile – 143
- ST/PH: 339-118 – 40th Percentile -36
NEET 2017 Inter-se-merit for Tie-Breaking
- Students who secure highest marks in biology in the entrance exam.
- Candidates who got a high score in chemistry subject.
- Candidates attempted less wrong answers.
- The candidates whose age is older will get preference.
NEET UG 2017 Cutoff Marks Category Wise
NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who want to study any graduate dental course (BDS), medical course (MBBS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in private or government medical colleges in India. Candidates have to secure minimum 50% percentile in NEET exam those students can eligible for admission in MBBS, BDS courses. For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes minimum 40% is required. for SC-PH, ST-PH & OBC-PH candidates minimum percentile is 45% and 40. Based on the highest marks secured in the all India common merit list the percentile will be determined.
- UR: 360
- OBC/SC/ST: 288
- UR – PH: 324
- OBC/SC/STPH: 288
How To Calculate NEET UG Marks Using Answer Key
- For 1 Correct Answer will get +4 Marks.
- 1 Mark will deduct for Incorrect Answer i.e called negative mark.
NEET Exam Pattern 2017
|Section||Number of Question|
NEET Counselling Procedure
- Online Registration
- Document Verification
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Seat Allocation
- Reporting at the College
Documents Required for NEET 2017 Counselling
- Xth Certificate & Marks List.
- XIIth Certificate & Marks List.
- NEET 2017 Admit Card.
- NEET 2017 Rank Card/Result.
- Date of Birth Certificate (As per the SSC).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Identity Proof. (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc)
- Provisional allotment letter.
- Eight Passport size photos.
- OBC Certificate (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- OPH Certificate issued by an authorized medical board (if applicable)
- SC/ST Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
NEET 2017 Counselling Dates
|Counselling Registration along with Choice Filling and Indicative Seat||22-08-2017 to 25-08-2017|
|Announcement of Result||28-08-2017|
|Reporting at the allocated College||29-08-2017 to 03-09-2017|
|Locking of Choices||09-09-2017 to 10-09-2017|
|Reporting at the allocated College||13-09-2017 to 20-09-2017|
|Transferring of Vacant seats to State Quota||20-09-2017|
How to Check NEET Answer Key 2017
- Students can visit the official website of CBSE cbseneet.nic.in
- Now search for NEET Answer Key 2017.
- Hit on it and enter the details of registration number, password etc.
- The Answer Key will appear on the screen.
- Download and compare the responses with the answer key.
Hope given information is very helpful for the students. Visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get more information about NEET Answer Key 2017. Bookmark our website and get latest updates about Answer Keys, Recruitments, Admit cards etc. When the board release the NEET answer key officially we will update on this page. So students can stay tune this page.