Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NHPC Recruitment 2018
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released the advertisement of NHPC Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.nhpcindia.com. Contenders who are waiting for the NHPC Recruitment this is a good opportunity. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest NHPC Jobs. Interested aspirants can check NHPC Recruitment 2018 notification on our site. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
NHPC Recruitment 2018
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation which is also known Shortly as NHPC. The official website for NHPC is www.nhpcindia.com. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorized share capital of Rs. 1,50,000 Million. NHPC is ranked as a premier organization in the country for the development of hydropower. Initially, on incorporation, NHPC took over the execution of Salal Stage-I, Bairasiul and Loktak Hydroelectric Projects from Central Hydroelectric Project Construction and Control Board. Since then, it has executed 20 projects with an installed capacity of 6507 MW on ownership basis including projects executed by NHDC Limited, a Subsidiary Company of NHPC Limited. Now, NHPC released the employment notification for filling up the vacant posts in the various department. Candidates who are willing to work with NHPC, are advised to fill the applications. So, applicants please keep visiting our page regularly to get up to date information.
Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs here is the opportunity. NHPC released the Recruitment Notification to recruit the young and enthusiast contenders for various posts. Eligible and interested candidates have to download the Application for NHPC Recruitment 2018 from the official site. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the NHPC Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirants will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Job aspirant is advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Keep visiting our web page recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information about NHPC Recruitment.
About National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on, NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc. At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorized share capital of Rs. 1,50,000 Million . With an investment base of over Rs. 3,87,180 Million Approx., NHPC is among the TOP TEN companies in the country in terms of investment. Baira Suil Power station in Salon Tehsil of Chamba district was the first project undertaken by NHPC. Shri K.M.Singh is the current CMD of NHPC. NHPC is listed on National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange on September 1, 2009. The government of India and State Governments have 86.36% share as a promoter of the Company while remaining 13.64% is public shareholding. The total number of shareholders are 1,91,337 and share capital is Rs. 12,300,742,773. NHPC has forayed into Renewables also and a 50 MW wind Power Project in Jaisalmer Rajasthan is nearing completion. Since its inception in 1975, NHPC has grown to become one of the largest organizations in the field of hydropower development in the country. With its present capabilities, NHPC can undertake all activities from concept to commissioning of hydroelectric projects
Details About NHPC Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Also Known As||NHPC|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
NHPC Post-Wise Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|2||Electrician||–||upcoming in 2018|
|1||Fellow Executive||214Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||–||upcoming in 2018|
|5||Stenography||–||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Plumber||–||upcoming in 2018|
|6||Welder||–||upcoming in 2018|
|8||Computer Operator & Programme Astt||–||upcoming in 2018|
|7||Fitter||–||upcoming in 2018|
NHPC Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for NHPC Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- Electrician/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Plumber/Stenography/Welder/Fitter/Computer Operator & Programme Ast: I.T.I in relevant trade from any recognized University / Institution.
- Fellow Executive: Degree in Engineering, Masters in various courses, PG in Mass Communication, ITI. Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise educational qualification.
NHPC Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
Electrician/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Plumber/Stenography/Welder/Fitter/Computer Operator & Programme Ast: Minimum Age Limit is 18 and Maximum Age Limit will be according to the norms of the Company.
Fellow Executive: Refer Notification.
NHPC Posts Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
NHPC Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for NHPC Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- Electrician/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Plumber/Stenography/Welder/Fitter/Computer Operator & Programme Ast: As per the Company Norms.
- Fellow Executive: Rs.2,000 to 10,000 per month.
NHPC Openings Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will be decided by NHPC depending upon the response received against the post.
- The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview.
- The decision of NHPC will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, entrants may log in the official website of the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation i.e, www.nhpcindia.com.
- Pres the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- Pay the online payment via online mode
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the NHPC Recruitment Notifications.