Recruitment Notification Highlights
NIACL AO Mains Admit Card:
NIACL newly released an employment notification for NIACL AO Mains post and conducting NIACL AO Mains exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for NIACL AO Mains Recruitment 2017 may download their NIACL AO Mains Admit Card 2017. NIACL AO Mains Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now NIACL AO Mains Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of NIACL AO Mains Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Application fee etc.
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., based in Mumbai, Maharashtra is one of the five Wholly Government of India owned assurance companies of India. It is the “largest general insurance company in India on the basis of gross premium collection inclusive of foreign operations”. It was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919 and was nationalized in 1973. Previously it was a subsidiary of the General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC). But when GIC became a re-insurance company as per the IRDA Act 1999, its four primary insurance subsidiaries New India Assurance, United India Insurance, Oriental Insurance and National Insurance got autonomy.
Details About NIACL AO Mains Exam 2017:
|Name of the Organation||New India Assurance Company Ltd|
|Post Name||ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS|
|Exam Date||January 2017|
|Total no. of Posts||300 Vacancy|
NIACL AO Main Exam Pattern:
NIACL AO Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for NIACL AO post will consist of questions from 6 sections, which are English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Letter Writing, Essay Writing (English). An exam would be conducted for 230 marks and time duration 150 Minutes. Each topic in the NIACL AO Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|SL.NO||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English Language||50||120 Minutes|
|5||Descriptive Type||English Letter Writing||10||30 Minutes|
|6||Essay Writing (English)||20|
Selection Procedure for NIACL Administrative Officer Mains:
- The adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks for Interview will be as decided by the Company.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- Interviews will be held in Mumbai, Delhi & Ahmedabad. Candidates are required to indicate their preferred interview center at the time of on-line application.
Age Limit For NIACL Administrative Officer Mains:
A candidate must be between 21 years – 30 years old.
Steps To Download NIACL AO Mains Admit Card:
- Visit official site of organization www.newindia.co.in
- Seek admit card link and tap on that.
- After that, fill all the registration no and date of birth in the empty space.
- Recheck once again and tap on submit button.
- Wait a while second and admit card will be available on your PC Screen.
- Take a printout of the call letter for examination use.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates