Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NMDC Recruitment Notification 2018:
- 1.1 About National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC):
- 1.2 Brief Details About NMDC Recruitment Notification:
- 1.3 NMDC Recruitment 2018 post-wise Details:
- 1.4 NMDC Posts Education Qualification:
- 1.5 NMDC Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 NMDC Jobs Salary:
- 1.7 NMDC Posts Age Relaxation:
- 1.8 NMDC Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment:
- 1.10 Postal Address:
Welcome to the page of NMDC Recruitment Notification 2018. Here Contenders can get the full details about Latest NMDC Jobs. Are you start searching for NMDC Jobs 2018. If yes then this page is the one-stop place to get the latest information about NMDC Recruitment 2018. Follow this article to get information about NMDC various Posts.
NMDC Recruitment Notification 2018:
National Mineral Development Corporation which is also known Shortly as NMDC. The official website for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NMDC) is www.nmdc.co.in. Recently NMDC released the advertisement of NMDC Recruitment Notification 2018 through GATE for the various posts. Candidates who want to make bright and safe future in government sector then this is a great opportunity for you so don’t waste your time and try to utilize this chance. As we all know there is heavy competition for every central government jobs. So, we insist the candidates prepare well and also to apply only if they think are eligible for that particular position. For any inquiry, you can visit our page Recruitment Syllabus or official page of National Mineral Development Corporation.
Job searchers who are waiting for the NMDC Recruitment Notification here are the good news. NMDC announced Recruitment notification 2018 to fill up Multiple vacant positions across the country in various Departments. Applicants who are interested in these vacancies should submit their applications in prescribed formats for these positions on or before the last date. Applicants should submit their application forms in online at the Official website of NMDC i.e. www.nmdc.co.in. Job seekers are advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and Last Date to apply etc. Candidates who are interested in state government jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site ie., www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information.
About National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC):
The National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) is a state-controlled mineral producer of the Government of India. It is owned by the Government of India and is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite etc. It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter producing about 30 million tons of iron ore from 3 fully mechanized mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanized diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh. NMDC Ltd. is also diversifying into other raw materials for steel industry like low silica limestone. Production of Dead Burnt magnesite and further value addition is under study by its subsidiary J K Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
NMDC Ltd. has taken over a Silica Sand mining and beneficiation project from Uttar Pradesh State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., The plant has been designed to produce high purity beneficiated [clarification needed] silica sand of around 300,000 tons per year which is a raw material for the production of float/sheet glass. With a view to capturing the opportunities now available following the NAVARATNA recognition and its expertise in the field of mineral exploration and mining, NMDC is venturing into development of high-value minerals like gold, diamond etc., as joint ventures in some of the African countries.
Brief Details About NMDC Recruitment Notification:
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has released recruitment notification 2018 which will be a golden opportunity for job searchers as there are numerous openings in NMDC Organization. All candidates who are applying for these posts are requested to read the NMDC Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So Candidates will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance shown during different rounds conducted by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. Candidates having GATE qualification are eligible to apply. Central government jobs are best for its way of providing job security and good salary package and age relaxation etc.. Dear aspirants prepare effectively by using the previous papers and syllabus. By preparing more and more Previous Papers you can crack the exam easily to grab this long run career opportunity. Work hard, believe yourself and reach your goal. All the best for future.
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Also Known As||NMDC|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
NMDC Recruitment 2018 post-wise Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||General Manager (E8)||1 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Asst. General Manager (Safety) (E5)||1 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Dy. General Manager (Safety) (E6)||1 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Sr. Manager (Safety) (E4)||2 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|5||Asst. Manager (Safety) (El)||10 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|6||Dy. Manager (Safety) (E2)||4 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|7||Jr. Officer||1 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|8||Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee)||08 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|9||Asst. Manager (El)||02 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|10||Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Mech.)||80 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|11||Field Attendant (Trainee)||56 Post||upcoming in 2018|
|12||Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Elect.)||30 Post||upcoming in 2018|
You Can Also See:
NMDC Posts Education Qualification:
Attentive Contenders can apply for NMDC Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows:
General Manager (E8): candidates must have acquired Graduation from a recognized university & member of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India with good academic record
General Manager (E8)/Asst. General Manager (Safety) (E5)/Sr. Manager (Safety) (E4)/Dy. Manager (Safety) (E2)/Asst. Manager (Safety) (El): candidates must have acquired Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Central/ State Government Institute.
Jr. Officer: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
Asst. Manager (El): MA (Hindi) with English as one of the subjects at degree level and successful completion of Translation course conducted by Central Translation Bureau, Ministry of home affairs.
Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee): minimum qualification is the 8th pass.
Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Mech.): ITI (Welding, Auto Electrical, Machinist, Fitter, Motor Mechanic & Turner)
Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Elect.): ITI (Electrical)
Field Attendant (Trainee): 8th Passed
NMDC Vacancies Age Limit:
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- General Manager (E8): Maximum Age Limit is 52 Years.
- General Manager (E8): Maximum Age Limit is 52 Years.
- Asst. General Manager (Safety) (E5): Maximum Age Limit is 50 Years.
- Sr. Manager (Safety) (E4): Maximum Age Limit is 50 Years.
- Dy. Manager (Safety) (E2): Maximum Age Limit is 45 Years.
- Asst. Manager (Safety) (El): Maximum Age Limit is 45 Years.
- Jr. Officer: Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years.
- Asst. Manager (El): Maximum Age Limit is 45 Years.
- Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Mech.)/Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Elect.)/Field Attendant (Trainee): Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years and Age Relaxation is applicable.
NMDC Jobs Salary:
Recruited candidates for NMDC Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- General Manager (E8): 51,300- 73,000/- Per Month.
- General Manager (E8): 19,000- 24,400/- Per Month.
- Asst. General Manager (Safety) (E5): 43200- 66000/-Per Month.
- Sr. Manager (Safety) (E4): 36600-62000/- Per Month.
- Dy. Manager (Safety) (E2): 24900-50500/- Per Month.
- Asst. Manager (Safety) (El): 20600-46500/- Per Month.
- Jr. Officer: 15000-38000/- Per Month.
- Asst. Manager (El): 20600-46500/ Per Month.
- Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee): Rs. 11000-19410/- Per Month.
- Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Mech.):Rs. 11000-19410/- Per Month.
- Maintenance Assistant (Trainee/Elect.): Rs. 11000-19410/- Per Month.
- Field Attendant (Trainee): Rs. 11000-19410/- Per Month.
NMDC Posts Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
NMDC Openings Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of presentation in written examination and Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel if reputed National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment:
- Interested job hunters for Jobs in NMDC need to visit the official website of National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd that is www.nmdc.co.in.
- After that hit on “Careers” tab given at the menu bar of home page.
Follow required link.
- Read the opened notification and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After reading complete details come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill NMDC Online Application Form very carefully for the appropriate post for which you want to apply for.
- Recheck your filled application form once again “Submit” button after completion of the form.
- Lastly, retain a print out of application form and attach all the necessary document/ testimonials along with it.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph along with application form.
- At last, submit it to address tailored below.
Asst. General Manager (Personnel) (R & P), NMDC Ltd.,10-3-311/A,
Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the NMDC Recruitment Notifications.