Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Apply for 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
- 1.3 North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- 1.4 North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 North Eastern Postal Circle Positions Application fee
- 1.7 North Eastern Postal Circle Jobs Salary
- 1.8 North Eastern Postal Circle Selection Procedure
- 1.9 Documents to be Upload During Registration Process for North Eastern Postal Circle Positions
- 1.10 How To Apply For North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Dates To Remember for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment
- 1.12 Important Links
North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Indian Postal Circle has released a notification for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. North Eastern Postal Circle invites online application to fill 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Candidates who have SSC/ 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. Additionally, participants should have computer training certificate for at least 60 days are eligible to apply. Applicants must complete the online registration form on its official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in. Interested applicants can submit the application from on or before the last date i.e., 05-06-2017. On this article, candidates can find the direct links for Application from and Official Notification.
Candidates who want to make a career with North Eastern Postal Department they can get the online application form from the official website i.e, www.indiapost.gov.in. Age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years participants are only fit for the North Eastern Post Office Openings 2017. For more details like application fee, salary, educational qualification, steps to apply, the number of vacancies as per category, Name of the post, Start date, and Last date candidates need to read the official notification. Willing aspirants also check previous years Solved Papers for all State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Posts.
Details About North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||North Eastern Postal Circle|
|Post Name(s)||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||748 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Apply for 748 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Applying Male Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ Female participants. Candidates who want to pay the application fee need to go for near postal official and make payment. Recruitment committee of North Eastern postal dept will short list the aspirants based on only marks obtained in 10th standard. For Selected individuals, North Eastern Postal Circle will provide the high payment per month as per rules. For more details about the salary go through this article carefully. Check our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest Central Government Jobs in India.
North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancy Details
The below table give the information about Community wise Consolidation of Posts and Number of vacancy posts so that aspirants can apply for the desired post.
|S.No||Community wise Consolidation of Posts||Total Vacancies|
North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancies Age Limit
Applicants must have the age limit as stated in the Official Recruitment Notification
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years as on 24-05-2017.
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the North Eastern Postal Circle.
- SC/ST Applicants: 5 years
- BC-NCL Candidates: 3 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications
To apply for the North Eastern Postal Circle posts applicants need to satisfy the following educational qualification.
Applicants should possess SSC/ 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. Additionally, participants should have computer training certificate for at least 60 days.
North Eastern Postal Circle Positions Application fee
Candidates who want to apply for the North Eastern Postal Circle jobs must pay the application fee as per rules. So candidates who want to make payment must visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
- OC/ OBC Male Applicants: Rs. 100/-.
- SC / ST and Female Candidates: No Fee.
North Eastern Postal Circle Jobs Salary
Selected participants will get the pay band according to the rules of North Eastern Postal Circle. So to check more details about salary candidates can refer the notification.
North Eastern Postal Circle Selection Procedure
Applicants of this recruitment will be selected based on automated generated merit list and Personal Interview.
Documents to be Upload During Registration Process for North Eastern Postal Circle Positions
- Certificate/Marks Memo of SSC/10th Class
- 60 days Computer Training Certificate
- Recent Photo
How To Apply For North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website i.e.,www.indiapost.gov.in to apply.
- Navigate to homepage carefully for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- If eligible then click on the apply link.
- Fill the online application form with correct data.
- Upload scanned copies of latest photograph and Signature along with SSC Certificate and computer course certificates.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a print out of the application form for the further reference.
Important Dates To Remember for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 19-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-06-2017