Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NSC Trainee Notification
- 1.2 Details About NSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates for NSC Recruitment
- 1.4 NSC Vacancy Details
- 1.5 NSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 NSC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 NSC Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 NSC Jobs Salary
- 1.9 NSC Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For NSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
NSC Recruitment 2017
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) has issued a recruitment Notification named as NSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up of 188 Senior Trainee, Management Trainee, And Other Posts. Job hunter who are waiting for the NSC Senior Trainee, Management Trainee And Other Recruitment 2017 they can use this wonderful job opportunity. So, willing aspirants must complete their registration process for Trainee positions on or before the Last Date i.e.,06-05-2017. Candidates are advised to read this page till the end to know how to apply for this NSC vacancies in a complete manner.
Age Limit for this positions will be between 18 years to 27 years. NSC official notification and Online Applications are available at the official website www.indiaseeds.com. Contenders can download the full advertisement in a PDF format from the direct link which is given below. Aspirants can also check previous years Previous Papers for their preparation. Before going to the exam by practicing more Solved papers it is easy for the applicants to crack the exam easily.
NSC Trainee Notification
NSC has issued the vacancies which are helpful for the unemployed candidates. Applicants those who want to make a career in one of the Mini Ratna they can apply for this Recruitment Notification. Both male and female applicants with required educational qualifications are eligible for the NSC Recruitment 2017. Therefore, individuals can register for NSC Recruitment 2017 through offline mode. Follow this page to get total information regarding the NSC Recruitment 2017. Keep regular in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About NSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||NSC Corporation Limited (NSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Trainee, Management Trainee And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||188 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for NSC Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-05-2017
NSC Vacancy Details
The below table gives the post wise detailed information about the NSC Department employment.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
NSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Contenders who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Job applicants should Complete B.Sc. (Agriculture) with full-time MBA (Materials Management) OR BE/B.Tech (Agri. Engg) with full-time MBA (Materials Management / Agri. Business Management).
NSC Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 27 years
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
NSC Jobs Application fee
Contenders those who want to apply for theses vacancies they must pay the application fee through online mode
- Reserved Category: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five)
- Unreserved: Rs. 525/- (Rupee five hundred twenty-five)
NSC Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will receive the pay as per the terms and conditions of the NSC.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-
- Grade pay: Rs. 8700/-
NSC Selection Procedure
Selection of the participant will be made as per the performance of the applicants in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
How To Apply For NSC Recruitment 2017
- All willing Aspirants must Visit the official website www.indiaseeds.com / www.nsclapply.com
- Navigate homepage carefully for respective notification.
- Search for required post link and click on it.
- Read the official notification to get an idea about recruitment.
- Download the application form.
- Now, fill the application form with the complete details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the online application form on or before the last date.
We hope that the above information is useful and make the vacancy search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.