Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NVS TGT And PGT Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti:
- 1.2 Details About NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download NVS TGT And PGT Exam Admit Card:
NVS TGT And PGT Admit Card:
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the NVS TGT And PGT Admit Card here is a good news. NVS is now revealed admit cards for TGT And PGT posts. The NVS may be downloaded before the examination to get an entry in examination hall. NVS TGT And PGT Post Call Letter will be visible for download on the official website, therefore, applicants will have to collect their admit card from the official website by using registration number or date of birth. The huge number of aspirants have participated in NVS and now curiously waiting for the TGT And PGT Posts Admi Card. Admit Card that will be downloaded from official site. Therefore, all aspirants who are going to attend the test can collect their admit cards. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the admit card before exam/interview.
You Can Also see:
The NVS is going to organize the TGT And PGT Posts Recruitment Exam. Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now NVS TGT And PGT Posts Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of NVS TGT And PGT Posts Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete NVS TGT And PGT Posts Exam details in the below article. The NVS TGT And PGT Posts Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT And PGT: The Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most backward Navodaya Vidyalayas are run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Govt. of India. The Chairman of the Samiti is the Hon’ble Minister of Human Resource Development. The Samiti functions through the Executive Committee under the Chairmanship of the Hon’ble Minister of HRD. The Executive Committee is responsible for the management of all affairs including allocation of funds to the Samiti and has the authority to exercise all powers of Samiti. It is assisted by two Sub-Committees i.e. Finance Committee and Academic Advisory Committee, in its functions.
Details About NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Also Known As||NVS|
|Name of the Post||TGT And PGT|
Selection Procedure For NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
There will be two selection phases to shortlist the eligible candidates.
- Written Exam
- InterviewWritten Exam: Applicants will be called to appear in the written exam. After conducting the exam successfully, cut off would be decoded by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and the candidates who qualify in the written exam would be called for the Phase-2.Interview: Candidates, qualified in the written exam, would be eligible to appear for the Interview round. Different cut-off would be decided for the Interview round.
Age Limit For NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For NVS TGT And PGT Exam:
Eligibility For TGT:
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc./MA Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
- B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all the above PGT posts except Information & Technology.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English languages.
Note: Candidates having Special B.Ed are not eligible for the post of PGT.
Eligibility Criteria for TGT Candidates:
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject comprising the combination as under B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University. Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download NVS TGT And PGT Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in NVS TGT And PGT exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download NVS TGT And PGT Admit Card.
- Open the official Website.
- In a homepage, press on a link named as “Download NVS Hall Ticket for Principals Teachers Recruitment Examination, 2017”.
- Now a login page will appear on your screen.
- Insert your Login ID Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) or Password whichever required in a login page.
- Verify filled up details and then press “Login” button.
- In a new tab, your admit card in pdf format will display after a valid submission of the details.
- Check out the information given in hall ticket for your knowledge.
- Download the call letter pdf file and save it to the desktop.
- Print one or two copies to take part in the written examination.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.