Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 OSSSC 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies
- 1.3 Post Wise OSSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.4 OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
- 1.5 Age Limit For OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.7 Application Fee For OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs Selection Process
- 1.9 How to Apply OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has announced a new advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Clerk Vacancy. Interested aspirants must submit their application form on or before 8th September 2017. OSSSC is inviting online applications for the talented aspirants. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking latest government jobs in Odisha. So, without any delay aspirants can check the all the important details such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How To Apply etc. Willing aspirants must grab this chance and apply before the last date. Already the online application process was started. In the below section applicants can find simple steps and apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017. Before going to applying for this recruitment once check the Eligibility whether it is suitable or not. In the below section aspirants can check Post Wise vacancy details.
Willing aspirants should have possessed 12th Class from any recognized institute/ university in India. As per the official notification, the due date for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 is 8th September 2017. Interested candidates must go through the complete article and check mandatory details. According to the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission official recruitment notification, it is clearly mentioned that the applied candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 32 years. For more details refer the official notification which is mentioned at the end of the article. This is a golden opportunity for the aspirants who are interested in Orissa Government Jobs. In the below section aspirants can check more details regarding Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017.
Brief Details About OSSSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Junior Clerk Vacancies|
|Starting Date||1st August 2017|
|Last Date||8th September 2017|
OSSSC 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies
Are you interested in Odisha Government Jobs? If yes, then check the latest employment notification which is released by Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC). If you are eligible for Junior Clerk Vacancies then submit your application form with out any delay. Aspirants who are applying for Junior Clerk vacancies must remember that they will face a written test which consists of Paper I & Paper II. After that candidate must face practical Skill Test. For more information refer the official website of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) www.osssc.gov.in. The candidates must pay prescribed fee for Junior Clerk vacancies. For General/ OBC/ category candidates must pay Rs.100/-. And there is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. More details such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process etc are mentioned below. Refer our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more latest and upcoming jobs in Odisha. Hope given stuff is very useful for the candidates who are willing to apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs.
A large number of candidates are interested in Junior Clerk Jobs. Interested and willing candidates can fill their application form on or before 8th September 2017. The Officials of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is going to conduct the Written Test for the applied aspirants. Also, the candidates who got selected for Junior Clerk Post they will get good remuneration offered by officials of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC). At the end of the page, aspirants can find an application form. So fill the application form in prescribed format before the last date. The Post Wise vacancy details are given below. After completion of the registration process, all the aspirants are in search for OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus and Model Papers. From here applicants can find direct links to check the both syllabus and previous papers.
Post Wise OSSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk||Office of the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes.||247 Posts.|
|Director Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.||547 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle.||06 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Cuttak PH Circle.||04 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Balasore PH Circle.||09 Posts.|
|Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Circle.||02 Posts.|
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
Aspirants must complete their 10+2 or any equivalent degree in a relevant subject from any recognized Institue/ University in India with minimum qualifying marks and basic knowledge of computer skills.
Age Limit For OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- The Age Relaxation is different for a different category like OBC, SC, ST, Physically Challenged. The age relaxation is as per government rules and regulations.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs Pay Scale
The selected candidates will get the best remuneration which is officially offered by Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission. The pay scale for Junior Clerk Posts is Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900.
Application Fee For OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
The applied candidates must pay the prescribed fee. The General and OBC candidates must pay Rs.100/-. And there is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs Selection Process
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Practical Skill Test. For more details refer the official notification of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) which is mentioned at the end of the page.
How to Apply OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Firstly Visit the Official Website of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Search for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 official recruitment notification or download from the below sections.
- Once check the Eligibility If you obey the eligibility then can eligible to apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Now fill all the information in the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete the registration process by paying the examination fee as per category.
- Recheck entered details before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
Important Dates To Remember
- Advertisement Date: 28th July 2017.
- Start date to fill the online application form: 1st August 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 8th September 2017.
- Final date for submission of application fee: 31st August 2017.
Download OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification For 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies: Click Here