Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card:
- 1.1 About RSMSSB:
- 1.2 Details About Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download Rajasthan Patwari Exam Admit Card:
Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card:
RSMSSB has revealed a notification for the post of Patwari at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the RSMSSB, so the contestant those who are interested in the RSMSSB Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2017. The RSMSSB has announced that the Rajasthan Patwari Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the Rajasthan Patwari Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for Rajasthan patwari Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Rajasthan Patwari Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Rajasthan Patwari Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Rajasthan Patwari Exam details in the below article. The Rajasthan Patwari Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
Rajasthan Patwari: In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014. The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment.
Details About Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Also Known As||RSMSSB|
|Name of the Post||Patwari|
Selection Procedure For Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test and interview. Aspirants who qualify pre-examination they will be eligible for the main exam and after qualifying the main exam candidates will be called for interview for the final selection.
Age Limit For Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- Minimum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For Rajasthan Patwari Exam:
- 12th (senior secondary exam), any computer diploma approved by govt. of Rajasthan like RSCIT and should have knowledge of Devnagri Lipi Hindi language.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Rajasthan Patwari Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in Rajasthan Patwari exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on “Download ADMIT CARD under the title “Rajasthan Patwari 2017”
- Again Click on “Download Admit Card 2017”
- Now Enter your Registration No. & Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to print Admit Card 2017.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of RSMSSB and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.