Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Post Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Rajya Sabha Secretariat:
- 1.2 Details About Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Admit Card:
Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Post Admit Card:
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Admit Card here is a good news. Rajya sabha Secretariat is now revealed admit cards for Various posts. The Rajya sabha Secretariat may be downloaded before the examination to get an entry in examination hall. Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Post Call Letter will be visible for download on the official website, therefore, applicants will have to collect their admit card from the official website by using registration number or date of birth. The huge number of aspirants have participated in Rajya sabha Secretariat and now curiously waiting for the Various Posts Admit Card. Admit Card that will be downloaded from official site. Therefore, all aspirants who are going to attend the test can collect their admit cards. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the admit card before exam/interview.
You Can Also see:
The Rajya sabha Secretariat is going to organize the Various Posts Recruitment Exam. Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam details in the below article. The Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Rajya Sabha Secretariat:
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Various Posts: The Rajya Sabha or Council of States is the upper house of the Parliament of India. Membership of Rajya Sabha is limited by the Constitution to a maximum of 250 members, and current laws have provision for 245 members. Most of the members of the House are indirectly elected by state and territorial legislatures using single transferable votes, while the President can appoint 12 members for their contributions to art, literature, science, and social services. Members sit for staggered six-year terms, with one-third of the members retiring every two years.
Details About Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Rajya Sabha|
|Name of the Post||junior parliamentary interpreter in Assamese, Marathi, Urdu, Hindi, senior executive, legislative, committee, research assistant, stenographer,
security assistant, junior library assistant, junior clerk in Hindi, Urdu, English, translator, junior proffer reader, staff car driver.
Selection Procedure For Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- Selection will be based on the Written Exam
Age Limit For Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- Junior parliamentary interpreter English/Hindi: 18-30
- Junior Parliamentary interpreter in Assam: 18-30
- Junior Parliamentary interpreter in Marathi: 18-27
- Senior Executive: 18-27
- Research Assistant: 18-27
- Stenographer: 18-27
- Security Assistant: 18-27
- Junior Library Assistant: 18-27
Eligibility For Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Exam:
- Junior parliamentary interpreter English/Hindi: Master Degree in English with the Hindi language up to degree level or master degree in Hindi with the English language up to degree level
- Junior Parliamentary interpreter in Assam: Master degree in any subject with Assamese up to degree level
- Junior Parliamentary interpreter in Marathi: Bachelor Degree in any stream with Marathi up to Degree Level
- Senior Executive: Bachelor Degree in any stream, Minimum shorthand speed 160 WPM in English
- Research Assistant: Master/Bachelor Degree in any stream with the law degree.
- Stenographer: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 80WPM shorthand speed in English
- Security Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Height: 167.5 CMS|Female:154.6 CMS.
- Junior Library Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Rajya sabha Secretariat Various Posts Admit Card.
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of Rajya Sabha Secretariat which is “www.rajyasabha.nic.in”.
- Now choose the appropriate link and open it.
- Fill the essential info in the empty box.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more.
- Take a print out of Senior Executive, Junior Clerk, Translator, Stenographer, Security
- Assistant Grade II, and Junior Proof Reader Admit Card
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.