Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 sikkimpolice.nic.in – Brief Details About Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Sikkim Police GD Constable Vacancies 2018
- 1.3 Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
- 1.5 Sikkim Police Vacancies 2018 Age Limit
- 1.6 Sikkim Police Jobs 2018 Selection Process
- 1.7 Sikkim Police Openings 2018 Application Fee
- 1.8 Sikkim Police Vacancies 2018 Salary Details
- 1.9 Steps To Apply For Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
Good news for the candidates who are looking for Police Jobs. The Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Notification is released for 342 GD Constable, Constable Technical Vacancies. Interested candidates can check this page completely and apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Process starts from 29th January 2018 to 28th February 2018. This is a golden chance for the job seekers who are looking for Police Jobs in Sikkim State. The Sikkim Police is inviting offline application forms to the eligible candidates. Before filling the form aspirants can check Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Salary Details which is clearly mentioned on this page. As we all know that a massive number of job hunters are preparing for Police Jobs. Now its time to apply for Sikkim police Vacancies 2018 before 28th February 2018. All the entire information related to Sikkim Police Jobs 2018 is mentioned in the below section.
A new career opportunity for the job seekers who are willing for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. The Sikkim Police is ready to recruit candidates for 342 GD Constable, Constable Technical Vacancies. As per the notification candidates who completed their 10th, 12th Class from any recognized board/ university/ institute are eligible to apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. This is a great probability for the job hunters so use this chance and apply before the last date. The offline application process is started from 29th January 2018 and ending on 28th February 2018. Aspirants who have particularly eligibility criteria they can enhance this excellent probability. All the interested aspirants can fill the form via offline mode. This page provides complete and clear information regarding Sikkim Police Vacancies 2018. Moreover, contenders can read this page completely and fill the form. After completion of the application, process aspirants must send the form to the below given address.
sikkimpolice.nic.in – Brief Details About Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Sikkim Police|
|Post Name(s)||GD Constable, Constable Technical|
|Total Number of Vacancies||342|
|Starting Date||29th January 2018|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Job Type||Sikkim Government Jobs|
Sikkim Police GD Constable Vacancies 2018
As per the notification candidates, the minimum age limit is 18 Years and maximum age limit is 22 Years. And the age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms. All the qualified candidates can grab this chance by applying for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. Check the entire Sikkim Police GD Constable Vacancy 2018 details from here. Through this entire page, we are presenting complete and clear stuff about Sikkim Police Jobs 2018. After filling the application form all the aspirants must clear Physical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, and Viva-voice/ Interview. Aspirants who eligible for GD Constable, Constable Technical Vacancies can read this information and start to fill the offline application form. We all know that getting a job in Sikkim Police is not an easy. After completion of the registration process, all the aspirants must begin the preparation and qualify for recruitment rounds. While filling the form this information is very useful for the contenders. The Sikkim Police has released 342 positions. Visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com and check latest and upcoming Police Jobs.
Applicants who qualify for Physical Test and PET they are eligible to attend for Written Exam. All the candidates need to pay Rs. 70/- as application fee. We suggest interested and willing candidates can read the Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Notification and apply before 28th February 2018. Grab the entire recruitment information through this page. The appointed candidates will receive Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20.200/- Along with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-. And the selected aspirants will get good remuneration offered by Sikkim Police. By checking this entire article all the contenders can easily know the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Application Fee information. For the aspirant’s convenience, we are providing step by step procedure in the below section. Also, visit the official web portal of Sikkim Police sikkimpolice.nic.in. We hope this entire page provides clear information to the applying candidates. Check this data and apply as soon as possible. In order to get a job in Sikkim Police Department, all the candidates need to face Physical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, and Viva-voice/ Interview.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- GD Constable: 270 Posts.
- GD Constable (Women): 60 Posts.
- Constable Technical: 10 Posts.
- Constable Technical (Women): 02 Posts.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
- For GD Constables: All the candidates must pass 10th class from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
- For Constables/Technical: For Constables/Technical vacancy aspirants must pass 12th class in PCM.
Sikkim Police Vacancies 2018 Age Limit
- Candidates, the minimum age limit is 18 Years.
- And Maximum Age Limit is 22 Years.
- The upper age relaxation is based on Government norms.
Sikkim Police Jobs 2018 Selection Process
To get a place in Sikkim Police applicants must clear all the selection rounds. The recruitment rounds are
- Physical Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test and
- Viva-voice/ Interview.
- Height – 5.3 male – 5 for female.
- Chest – 32 minimum with minimum 2 expansion for a male.
- Weight – 50 Kgs for male, 45 Kgs for female.
Sikkim Police Openings 2018 Application Fee
All the applied candidates must pay Rs. 70/- as application fee.
Sikkim Police Vacancies 2018 Salary Details
As per the norms, the selected candidates will receive Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20.200/- Along with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
Steps To Apply For Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must visit the official website of Sikkim Police sikkimpolice.nic.in.
- Search for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the link and read the given instructions carefully.
- After reading the notification suitable candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Attach a required documents and pay the application fee.
- At last, submit the application form to the below given address.
Dy. Inspector General of Police,
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date to Application: 29th January 2018.
- Final Date to Application: 28th February 2018.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
Hope the given information is enough for the aspirants who are applying for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. While filling the form candidates must enter the correct information and send the form to the given address. Use this chance and apply for Sikkim Police Vacancies 2018 before 28th February 2018. Stay tuned to this web page for knowing latest updates.