Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SQAE Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Openings
- 1.2 Details About SQAE 31 Technician Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Apply For SQAE 31 Technician (Semi-Skilled) Jobs
- 1.4 Shahjahanpur, UP SQAE Semi-Skilled Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Important Dates To Remember for SQAE Recruitment
- 1.6 SQAE Technician (Semi-Skilled) Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.7 Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.8 SQAE Technician (Semi-Skilled) Jobs Application fee
- 1.9 SQAE Technician Positions Salary
- 1.10 Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Posts Selection Procedure
- 1.11 How To Apply For SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017
- 1.12 Postal Address
- 1.13 Important Links
SQAE Recruitment 2017
Latest SQAE Recruitment Notification is out for the year 2017. Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (General Stores) (SQAE) is ready to recruit the eligible and talented applicants to fill 31 Technician (Semi-Skilled) vacant posts. Job hunter those who are seeking for the Technician (Semi-Skilled) posts can use this best opportunity by applying for these posts on or before the Last Date which is 07-07-2017.
Aspirants who have completed their Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in specified trade i.e. Cutting & Sewing, Embroidery, and Needlework, Textile Designing, Dress Designing or its equivalent Defence Service Tradesmen Course approved as such by the Central or State Govt. All the applicants should qualify in a departmental Trade Skill Test to get the job of which the aspirants are being considered for appointment as the minimum educational Qualification. Willing candidates can read this article to get complete information regarding the SQAE Recruitment 2017.
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Openings
According to the notification age limit is should not exceed 27 Years. And the Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules, to get the detailed information about the age relaxation check this page. The process for filling application form should be an offline mode. Follow the below given steps and apply for the SQAE Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. The recruitment board of the Senior Quality Assurance Establishment will filter the applied participants by conducting the Written Test, Skill Test and Trade Test.
Competitors have to clear those rounds to get placed in the Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (General Stores). The selection totally depends on the performance of the aspirants during the recruitment process. Candidates who got selected for these posts Initial Posting will be in shahjahanpur. Thereafter the posting for the Intenders can be anywhere in the India. For more updates visit the official web portal of the SQAE i.e., www.mod.nic.in.
Details About SQAE 31 Technician Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (General Stores) (SQAE)|
|Post Name(s)||Technician (Semi-Skilled) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Job Location||Shahjahanpur, UP|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Apply For SQAE 31 Technician (Semi-Skilled) Jobs
Intenders who are willing in applying for the SQAE Recruitment 2017 need not pay any application /examination fee. Recruited contenders will get the monthly pay band of Rs. 5,2000 /- to Rs. 20,200/- along with the grade pay of Rs.1,800/- Per Month. This is the best chance to the unemployed aspirants so check the eligibility and apply for these posts before the last date. Eligible candidates can submit the two Self Addressed Envelopes of 25cms x 10cms with Rs.40/- Postage Stamp along with the filled application.
Participants who want to prepare an exam plan are advised to check the SQAE 31 Technician (Semi-Skilled) Syllabus, Exam Pattern along with the Previous Papers. So that you can easily crack the SQAE Technician (Semi-Skilled) Written Exam. Candidates who are appearing for the Recruitment rounds need to carry the Admit Card. Without Admit Card Applicants are not allowed into the Exam Hall. So we suggest the aspirants get the admit card from official website before 5 – 10 day. Scroll down this page to get complete information.
Shahjahanpur, UP SQAE Semi-Skilled Vacancy Details
Check the below table to get the Post-Wise Vacancy Details of the Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (General Stores) (SQAE) Technician (Semi-Skilled) Vacancies.
|S.No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Technician (Semi-Skilled)||31 Posts|
Important Dates To Remember for SQAE Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 13-06-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-07-2017
- Date of Written Examination: Aug/Sep 2017
SQAE Technician (Semi-Skilled) Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had applied for the SQAE Recruitment 2017 should have below given Educational Qualifications to apply.
Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in specified trade i.e. Embroidery, Cutting & Sewing, and Needlework, Textile Designing, Dress Designing or its equivalent Defence Service Tradesmen Course approved as such by the Central or State Govt. All the aspirants should qualify in a departmental Trade Skill Test to get the job of which the applicants are being considered for appointment.
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Vacancies Age Limit
Job Applicants maximum age limit should not exceed 27 Years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories should be as per the rules of the
- SC: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- ST: 05 years
- PH & SC/ST: 15 years
- Departmental applicants: 13 years
- PH: 10 years
- Central Govt Employees (Other than above): 13 years
- PH & OBC: 13 years
- Ex-serviceman: Military service plus 3 years
- Any others (Specify details and extent of relaxation): Dept Aspirants 13 years for Gen 18 years for SC/ST.
SQAE Technician (Semi-Skilled) Jobs Application fee
There is no application fee. For more details about the Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Technician (Semi-Skilled) Examination fee refer the official notification.
SQAE Technician Positions Salary
Contenders who got selected for the SQAE Technician (Semi-Skilled) Jobs will get the salary according to the rules of the organization. The salary is between Rs. 5,2000 /- to Rs. 20,200 /-. Monthly grade pay will be Rs.1,800/-.
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Posts Selection Procedure
Applied candidates for the SQAE Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of the recruitment rounds. Written Test, Skill Test and Trade Test will be the selection process. Based on merit in these rounds applicants will be selected to the desired position. The final decision will be made by the officials of the Senior Quality Assurance Establishment.
How To Apply For SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017
- All willing aspirants can visit the Official Website of the SQAE i.e., www.mod.nic.in.
- On your PC the home page of the SQAE will appear.
- Search for the SQAE Technician Openings 2017 Recruitment Notification link /download from the below sections of this page.
- Read the official notification / Or read this article completely to get the idea about the eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attach the required documents ae per requirement.
- Send the filled application form to the below given address.
- The Applicant is requested to submit two Self Addressed Envelopes of 25cms x 10cms with Rs.40/- Postage Stamp along with the filled application.
- Envelope containing application form and other documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________ “
The Senior Quality Assurance Officer,
PO Box No. 21,
Hope the information on this page is sufficient and useful. If you have any doubt about any section mention in this article you can comment in the comment box. Follow our web page www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get more state govt jobs. Also, aspirants can follow us on Facebook. We are providing up to date information about the latest recruitment notification on the Facebook page.