Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SSC CHSL Admit Card:
- 1.1 About SSC:
- 1.2 Details About SSC CHSL Exam 2017:
- 1.3 SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL:
- 1.5 Age Limit For SSC CHSL:
- 1.6 Eligibility Conditions For SSC CHSL:
- 1.7 Educational Qualification:
- 1.8 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.9 Steps To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card:
SSC CHSL Admit Card:
SSC newly released a notification for CHSl post and conducting SSC CHSL exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 may download their SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017. SSC CHSL Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of SSC CHSL Exam Date 2017. Here in the below section, we have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Steps to download admit card etc.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Details About SSC CHSL Exam 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for SSC CHSL post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are General Intelligence, English language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. An exam would be conducted for 200 marks. Each topic in the SSC CHSL Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL:
Selection Procedure for selecting interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of SSC is based on their performance in written examination and skill test or typing test. Skill Test is for Data Entry Operator post. Candidates who qualify in the written part of the examination and secure at least minimum qualifying marks will be eligible to take the Skill Test. Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer is required. Only such candidates who qualify in the Skill Test at a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions
per hour will be qualified for being recommended for appointment as per their position in the merit list.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
Age Limit For SSC CHSL:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Eligibility Conditions For SSC CHSL:
Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Steps To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card:
- Firstly open the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link of Admit card
- Open the link
- Enter the required detail
- Submit the details
- Wait for response
- Check all the details from Screen
- Take a printout of it
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.