Recruitment Notification Highlights
SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card:
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017. The official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) i.e. ssc.nic.in. is activated the link to download the admit cards. In this article, we will provide you the latest information about SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card. Hall ticket contains applicant such as roll number, exam date, exam venue, name date of birth etc. If you will get a print copy with mistakes or photocopies and a name is not visible properly then candidates need to carry any valid proof of registration or acknowledge slip with you for verification.
SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. SSC invites online application for the Young and talented Candidates to full fill the Tier II posts. Due to its popularity among the candidates, a large number of the aspirant who fulfills minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their filled form on are before the due date and waiting for the admit card/call letter. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, should bring their SSC CHSL Exam Hall ticket using the essential information. The higher officials have made all the arrangement to do the exam successfully. So aspirants are advised to download their admit cards without fail as soon as possible before the exam date from its official web portal www.ssc.nic.in.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for SSC CHSL Tier II Recruitments. Here we are proving information about the how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the registration number, DOB, gender values to get the SSC CHSL Tier II admit card. The call letter considered as a most important document of the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director. The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21st May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect on 1st June 1999. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
Here You Can Find: SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 PDF – SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Details About SSC CHSL Tier II 2017:
|Name Of The Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Vacancy||Tier II Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Examination Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2017|
|Type of Exam||Written Examination|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter|
Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 27 years as on according to the post. Age Relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules and Regulation.
Candidates must have been passed 12th Class or equivalent Examination From an any recognized Board or Schools.
The process of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected in SSC CHSL Tire II exam based on their performance in written examination held by SSC on given dates. Candidates will be called for skill test after qualifying the written exam.
- Typing test will be held for Data Entry Operator post. To qualify the typing test applicants to need the typing speed of 8000 Key impressions per hour.
- Furthermore, candidates who will pass the written test will be called for personal interview.
Download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017
Download Admit Card from Official Website
Here You Can Find: SSC CHSL LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Posts Previous Papers PDF Download
Procedure to download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit card 2017:
- First, of Interested Candidates, who had completed 12th, are visit on official Website @ssc.nic.in.
- Now click on this link of SSC CHSL and open it.
- Open this CHSL 2017 Advertisement and Read it Carefully.
- After that Clicking on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up Part 1 Registration and Submit It.
- Now Pay Application Fee through online Mode or through Bank Challan.
- After that Fill up Part two Registration and Last Stage Attach Scan Photo Graph and Signature & Submit It.
- After that, locate the link for SSC CHSL Admit card and then Click the Link.
- Then fill all the required information asked such as name, Registration Number, etc.
- Now, Click Submit button.
- After that, You can see SSC Admit Card on the screen.
- After that Take a print out for Further Uses
- Best of Luck for your exam.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2017.