Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TCIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 About Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
- 1.2 Details About TCIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 TCIL Post-Wise Details
- 1.4 TCIL Posts Education Qualification
- 1.5 TCIL Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 TCIL Posts Age Relaxation
- 1.7 TCIL Jobs Salary
- 1.8 TCIL Openings Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2018
Dear readers welcome to the page of TCIL Recruitment Notification 2018. Recently Telecommunications Consultants India Limited(TCIL) released the advertisement of TCIL Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.tcil-india.com. Contenders who are interested and eligible they can apply for TCIL Recruitment 2018. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest TCIL Jobs. Dear aspirants who are applied for this jobs prepare effectively by using previous papers it can help you to crack the exam easily to reach your goal.
TCIL Recruitment 2018
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited is familiar with TCIL. The official web portal for TCIL i.e, www.tcil-india.com. TCIL, a premier telecommunication consultancy, and engineering company are making available its vast and varied telecom expertise to friendly developing countries. The success story of TCIL lies in its Quality Management and excellence in project execution. The Company’s organic and inorganic growth has led to multiplying it’s standalone as well as group turnover manifold. Now, TCIL has recently released announced TCIL Recruitment 2018 notifications to fill up Multiple vacant positions throughout the country in various Departments. Job searchers can apply for them according to their qualification and eligibility which are updated below in this post in a detailed manner. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
A career notification has released by the Telecommunications Consultants India Limited. So all eligible and interested contenders can apply. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs they can apply for these posts. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the TCIL Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirant will get an idea about eligibility, application etc. Here we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Interested & Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity. And also aspirants can check the admit card for TCIL recruitment.
About Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) is a government of India owned engineering and consultancy company under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. It was set up in 1978 to give consultations in fields of Telecommunications to developing countries around the world. Started with an initial investment of 10lakh. TCIL is present in almost 45 countries, mainly in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. It has executed E-governance projects, GSM systems, optical fiber on power transmission lines, VSAT networks and radio trunking projects. It diversified into Civil works also. In 2012, the standalone net worth of the company was 420crore. It is a Miniratna company under Ministry of Communications & IT. In a 2010-2011 financial year, the turnover of the company was 1833 crore.
Details About TCIL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited|
|Also Known As||TCIL|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
TCIL Post-Wise Details
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||General Manager||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Electrical Engineer||2 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Consultant (Switching)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Contract Engineer||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
TCIL Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for TCIL Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- General Manager: CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Electrical Engineer: B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Consultant (Switching): B.E./B.Tech in ECE/Electronics/CSE/B.Sc. in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Operational Research from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Contract Engineers: B.E. / B. Tech in IT / Computer science / Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University.
TCIL Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- General Manager: Age Limit is 48 years.
- Electrical Engineer: Age Limit is 30 years.
- Consultant (Switching): Age Limit is 65 years.
- Contract Engineers: Age Limit is 30 years.
TCIL Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
TCIL Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for TCIL Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- General Manager:Rs.43,200 – 66,000 Per Month.
- Electrical Engineer: Rs.25,000 Per Month.
- Consultant (Switching): Rs.51,000 – 55,000 Per Month.
- Contract Engineers: Rs.20,000 Per Month.
TCIL Openings Selection Procedure
Selection of appliers for tcil-india.com Recruitment will be purely based on their performance in personal interview and/or test which will be conducted by the selection committee of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2018
- Eligible job finders will have to visit the official web portal of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd that is www.tcil-india.com.
- From home page, select “careers” tab which is visible at the menu bar.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the TCIL Recruitment Notifications.