Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Telangana Police SI And Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Apply For Telangana Police SI and Constable Posts
- 1.3 Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy Details
- 1.4 TS Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Telangana Police Vacancies Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- 1.6 tspolice.gov.in Telangana Police Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Telangana Police Positons Salary
- 1.8 Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Openings Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates for Telangana Police Recruitment
- 1.11 Important Links
Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
Apply for 11000 Posts – Telangana Police Recruitment 2017: The latest recruitment notification has been circulated by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board named as Telangana Police Recruitment 2017. Online Applications are invited from all interested and eligible Contenders to fill up 11000 SI And Constable vacant positions. Aspirants who are interested in doing the Police jobs in Telangana State can apply for these posts before the last date. As per officials till now there is no any update belonging to the State Date and Ending Date. We will updates those as soon as released by the higher officials of the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board. To fill the online application form Candidates must need some necessary steps so read this article to get that information.
Job Aspirants who are to make their career in the Telangana Police Department must avail this golden opportunity by applying against for Telangana Police Recruitment 2017. As per the notification, Applicants with 10th Class / Matriculation / 12th Class / Intermediate/ Graduation in concerned subject from any government recognized institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks are the desired Educational Qualification. The aspirant’s Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 25 years. and the candidates of SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others are suitable for upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years as per Telangana government norms. All willing aspirants who meet up with eligibility can apply for these posts before the last date which is Update Soon. You may collect further information regarding Telangana Police SI and Constable Posts by scrolling down this page.
Details About Telangana Police SI And Constable Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name(s)||SI And Constable Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||11000 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Apply For Telangana Police SI and Constable Posts
We suggest the applicants read the official recruitment notification before going to apply. So that you can get the idea about the eligibility as per notifications. Applying contenders have to pay the fee to complete the online, registration process. Applicants from the General or OBC have to pay the Examination Fee of Rs. 400/- while all the participants from the Other reserved categories will pay Rs.200/-. Job Seekers who are not eligible for this post they can also check other State Govt Jobs on our web page.
The board will select the will select the talented aspirants for the 11000 Positions on the basis of the Performance in the Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Personal Interview/Document Verification. A participant has to clear all those rounds if they want to get selected in the Telangana Police Recruitment. To get placed in the Telangana Police you have to prepare well with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus along with the test pattern. So that you can easily crack this Telangana Police vacancy 2017. For more details scroll down this page.
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy Details
Applicants who satisfy the educational qualifications and age limit as per rules can apply for these vacancies before the last dates
Constable and Sub Inspector Posts: 11,000 Jobs
TS Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants who satisfy the below education qualification are eligible to apply for Telangana Police Recruitment 2017. For complete details about the educational qualifications refer the TS Police Recruitment official notification.
Candidates who have done a 10th Class / Matriculation / 12th Class / Intermediate/ Graduation in concerned subject from any government recognized institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks are the desired Educational Qualification.
Telangana Police Vacancies Age Limit and Age Relaxation
As per the notification, contenders who are going to apply they must check the age limit because officials will not accept the candidates who are not eligible. Maximum Age Relaxation of 05 years is suitable for all contenders from the SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women category as per Telangana government norms.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
tspolice.gov.in Telangana Police Jobs Application fee
Candidates who are applying for the Telangana State Police Recruitment for SI And Constable Jobs have top pay the nonrefundable examination / Application fee as given below. For detailed information, individuals are suggested to refer the official notification which is given below.
- General or OBC have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.400/-
- Candidates from the Other reserved categories will pay Rs.200/-.
Telangana Police Positons Salary
Recruited applicants for the SI And Constable Positions by clearing all the recruitment rounds will get the monthly payment as per the norms of the organization and it will be best in the industry. Refer official recruitment notification for more details about the salary.
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Openings Selection Procedure
Recruitment board of the Telangana Police will select the talented aspirants for the 11000 Positions on the basis of the Performance in the selection rounds. A participant has to clear all those rounds if they want to get selected in the Telangana Police Recruitment.
- Written Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Personal Interview/Document Verification.
Physical Efficiency Test
- Height: 167.6 cms,
- Chest: Should not be less than 86.3 cms
- Expandable: 5 cms
- Height – 157.5 cms
- Weight – 47 Kgs
- Left eye 6/6.
- Right eye 6/6.
- left eye 0/5.
- Right eye 0/5.
- 800 Meters in 170 Seconds
- 100 Meters in 15 Seconds
- Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs): 5.60 Meters
- Long Jump: 3.80 Meters
- High Jump: 1.20 Meters
How To Apply For Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website of the TSLPRB i.e., www.tspolice.gov.in.
- Check for Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Official Advt.
- Click on that link to read the official notification to get the idea about the eligibility.
- If, eligible then Click on the apply link.
- Now Enter all the required data in the application form.
- Upload the recent photo and signature along with the other required documents.
- Pay the examination fee as per rules.
- Recheck the entered details before going to submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the online Application Form for future reference use.
Important Dates for Telangana Police Recruitment
- Starting Date For an Application form: Update Soon.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon.
We hope that the above given information is useful and make the vacancy search more simple. Download Delhi Police Official Notification by visiting the link attached above. If you have any doubt or if you face any problem with above given links please comment in the comment box. Stay touch with our web page www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to clarify your doubt regarding Telangana Police SI And Constable Recruitment 2017.