Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 THCD Recruitment 2018
- 2 About Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THCD)
- 3 Details About THCD Recruitment 2018
- 4 THCD Post-Wise Details
- 5 THCD Posts Education Qualification
- 6 THCD Vacancies Age Limit
- 7 THCD Posts Age Relaxation
- 8 THCD Jobs Salary
- 9 THCD Openings Selection Procedure
- 10 How to Apply for THCD Recruitment 2018
Dear readers welcome to the page of THCD Recruitment Notification 2018. Recently Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THCD) released the advertisement of THCD Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.thdc.gov.in. Contenders who are interested and eligible they can apply for THCD Recruitment 2018. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest THCD Jobs. Dear aspirants who are applied for this jobs prepare effectively by using previous papers it can help you to crack the exam easily to reach your goal.
THCD Recruitment 2018
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited is familiar with THCD. The official web portal for THCD i.e, www.thdc.gov.in. The Corporation has grown into a multi-Project Organization, with Projects spread over various States as well as neighboring country, Bhutan. THDCIL presently has a portfolio of 18 projects totaling to an installed capacity of 6374 MW under various stages of implementation/development. Now, THCD has recently released announced THCD Recruitment 2018 notifications to fill up Multiple vacant positions throughout the country in various Departments. Job searchers can apply for them according to their qualification and eligibility which are updated below in this post in a detailed manner. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
A career notification has released by the Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited. So all eligible and interested contenders can apply. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs they can apply for these posts. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the THCD Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirant will get an idea about eligibility, application etc. Here we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Interested & Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity. And also aspirants can check the admit card for THCD recruitment.
About Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THCD)
THDC India Limited is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP. The Company was incorporated in July’ 88 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. The Company has an authorized share capital of ` 4000 cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE. The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar HEP) and other Hydro Projects. Total installed capacity of THDCIL presently is 1450 MW. THDCIL has two Hydro generating stations namely Tehri Stage-I (4X250 MW) and Koteshwar HEP (4X100 MW) and one Wind Power Project (25X2 MW) at Patan, Gujarat. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company have been modified to reflect the current business reality of projects outside Bhagirathi valley. The object clause has been amended to incorporate the development of Conventional/ Non-conventional/ Renewable sources of Energy and River Valley Projects.
Details About THCD Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||THCD|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
THCD Post-Wise Details
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Trade Apprentices||45 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||System Officer||2 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Grade- III Tripura Judicial Service||6 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||System Assistant||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
THCD Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for THCD Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- System Officer: Bachelor’s Degree of Environmental Engineering/Technology (BE/B.Tech)/Computer Science/Information and Communication Technology/Electronics & Communication or MCA & 2-year Working experience.
- Grade- III Tripura Judicial Service: Candidates have to LLB Degree and Advocates of not less than 7 years practice in Courts of Civil.
- System Assistant: Graduate in any Discipline with Government recognized Diploma in ITI or equivalent in Hardware & Networking.
THCD Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- System Officer: Age must be between 18 – 40 years.
- Grade- III Tripura Judicial Service: Age limit is 35 years
- System Assistant: Age must be between 18 – 40 years.
THCD Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
THCD Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for THCD Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- System Officer: Rs. 10,230 – 34,800/- per month
- Grade- III Tripura Judicial Service: Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/- per month
- System Assistant: Rs. 5,800 – 24,000/- per month
THCD Openings Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to Apply for THCD Recruitment 2018
- Eligible candidates who need to apply for these job openings may first log on to the official website of the organization that is www.thdc.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor and hit on “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the THCD Recruitment Notifications.