Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Apply For TN TRB Lecturer Jobs
- 1.3 TN TRB Lecturer Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates To Remember for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment
- 1.5 Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 TN TRB Lecturer Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 TN Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Positions Salary
- 1.9 Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Posts Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For TN TRB Lecturer Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Apply TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Candidates who are seeking for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board recruitment notification can apply for this 1137 Lecturer Vacant Posts. Willing candidates can check the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Lecturer Official Recruitment Notification before going to apply. Applying candidates must have the Educational Qualification as mentioned in the employment notification. Competitors with a masters degree or BE/ B.Tech in concerned disciplines from recognized University/ Board in India are eligible to apply for the TN TRB Lecturer Openings 2017. So candidates who are passionate and ready to make their career with the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board can apply for these posts on or before the last date which is July 2017. The TN TRB organization invites online application form, eligible contenders. So Aspirants who are wishing in applying for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 must obey the both educational qualification and age limit as per rules.
The Maximum age limit of the applicant should not exceed the 57 Years and for Age Relaxation refer the official notification. The selection process will be done on the basis of the Recruitment rounds. Candidates need to clear the Written Exam and Document Verification to get placed in the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. The aspirant who got shortlisted for the written exam those candidates are only eligible for the Document Verification. The final selection of the candidate will be made by the officials of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. Selected applicants will be successfully placed in the TN Teacher Recruitment Board and will get the pay scale between Rs. 15,600 /- to Rs. 39,100 /- Per Month along with the Grade pay of Rs.5,400/-. For other details related to TN TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017 visit the official web page of the TN TRB Lecturer i.e., www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Details About Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Post Name(s)||Lecturer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1137 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||July 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Apply For TN TRB Lecturer Jobs
Contenders who are willing to apply for the TN TRB Lecturer Openings they can get the important details of the TRB1137 Lecturer on this page. Applying participants need to follow the application format has been made available on the official website. As per the notification, individuals must fill the application form by following below given steps. To complete the recruitment process contenders have to pay the application fee as Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and SC/ST/SCA/PH Aspirants will pay Rs. 250/-.
We request the candidates apply for the TN TRB Lecturer Jobs only if you satisfy the both educational qualifications and age limit as per official notification. To get placed in the TN TRB you have to prepare well with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus. So that you can easily crack this TN TRB Lecturer vacancy 2017. Read this article completely to get full details regarding the TN TRB Lecturer Openings 2017. So that you can easily apply for this posts with any confusions.
TN TRB Lecturer Vacancy Details
Candidates can get the information about the name of the post with a number of vacancies. So that participants can easily apply for the post wise TN TRB Lecturer Positions 2017.
|S.No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
Important Dates To Remember for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment
- Notification Released Date: 2nd week of June 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: July 2017.
- Date of written examination: 13th August 2017.
- Results Date: October 2017.
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants can only eligible if they had the below given Educational Qualifications /Experience
Aspirants should have a masters degree or BE /B.Tech in concerned disciplines from recognized University/ Board in India as the Educational Qualification.
TN TRB Lecturer Vacancies Age Limit
As per notification candidates should have the minimum and maximum age limit as given below. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories should be as per the rules of the TN TRB Lecturer.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 57 years.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Jobs Application fee
As part of the registration process, individuals have to pay the application/ Examinations fee as per rules that are given by the Tamil Nadu TRB in the official recruitment notification.
- SC/ST/SCA/PH candidates: Rs. 250 /-
- General category applicants: Rs. 500 /-
TN Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Positions Salary
Job hunters who got selected for the TN TRB Lecturer Openings by clearing all the selection process will get the salary as given below as per rules. To know more details regarding the Pay Band visit the official website of the TN TRB Lecturer.
- Pay Band: Rs. 15,600 /- to Rs. 39,100 /- Per Month
- Grade Pay: Rs.5,400 /- Per Month
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Posts Selection Procedure
Applicants who are willing to apply for the TN TRB Lecturer Posts will go for the Selection rounds conducted by the Tamil Nadu TRB Board. Written Exam and Document Verification will be the Recruitment/ Selection rounds. Candidates are eligible for the Document Verification round if who got selected for the written test. His/her application will be canceled when the information/ details provided by aspirant is proved to be false.
How To Apply For TN TRB Lecturer Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website of the TN TRB Lecturer i.e., www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Check for TN TRB Lecturer Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Official Advt on the home page.
- Click on that link to read the official notification to get the idea about the eligibility.
- If, eligible then Click on the apply link.
- Now Enter all the required data in the application form.
- Upload the recent photo and signature along with the other required documents.
- Pay the examination fee as per rules.
- Recheck the entered details before going to submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the online Application Form for future reference use.
Applicants can check our page on the daily basis for the latest updated about TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017. As we update it often as soon as released by the organizations officially on its official website. Hope the given information is sufficient and useful. Participants can easily download the Official Recruitment Notification on this page by clicking on the above given links. If you face any problems with provided links please intimate with us and as soon as possible we have updated it. We request the aspirants can through our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly to get more State and Central Govt Recruitments.