Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNAU Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu AU Vacancies
- 1.2 Details About TNAU Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates for TNAU Recruitment
- 1.4 TNAU Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Tamil Nadu AU Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 TNAU Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Agricultural University of TN Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 TNAU Positions Salary
- 1.9 Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For TNAU Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
TNAU Recruitment 2017
TNAU Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has issued the latest notification for 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacant Jobs. The university wants to appoint applicants with magnificent functioning Skill. So, applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria they can apply for these vacant positions before the last date i.e., 25-05-2017. We request to candidates read the complete TNAU Vacancy 2017 notification before the application process. Contenders need to apply through offline mode only. So send filled application form along with the all required documents to official postal address which is given below. To qualify in this vacancy applicants may refer the previous papers.
Contenders who appetite to apply they should possess Plus Two/ Higher Secondary Examination with Diploma in Horticulture/ Agriculture from the organization/ college recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu State. To apply these TNAU Posts Applicants need to satisfy the age limit it should be between 18 years to 30 years. The candidates who are applying for this post without meeting the eligible criteria those applications will be rejected by the officials without any intimation. So, candidates please be aware of official notification before going to apply to save your time.
Tamil Nadu AU Vacancies
By knowing the application fee, what type of documents need to attach, e.t.c before applying you can easily complete your application form. To know about that type of details read this article till the end. Contenders of the general category need to pay Rs.750/- and for SC / SC(A) / ST category applicants should pay Rs.500/-. Hence, the aspirants who got the job in TNAU they can get the monthly pay band as Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- per month. As officials offering good pay for the post so work/ try hard to qualify the Written Test and Interview which are conducted by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU). For more State Govt Jobs applicants need to follow our website regularly.
Details About TNAU Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||206 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for TNAU Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 10-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-05-2017
TNAU Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining TNAU Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Agricultural Officer||206 Posts|
Tamil Nadu AU Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these vacant openings.
Contenders must complete the Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ Plus Two Examination with Diploma in Horticulture/ Agriculture from the colleges recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu State.
TNAU Vacancies Age Limit
The Job Applicants age should be as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the TNAU.
Agricultural University of TN Jobs Application fee
Applicants of TNAU Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through prescribed mode.
- SC / SC(A) / ST Applicants: Rs. 500/-.
- Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-.
TNAU Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will be paid as per terms and conditions of TNAU.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- per month.
Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/- per month.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Selection Procedure
- Written Examination.
How To Apply For TNAU Recruitment 2017
- Eligible applicants can Visit the TNAU official website www.tnau.ac.in.
- Login into the page with User ID and Password.
- Search for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 link.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Then Fill the form with required data.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Make Application Fee Payments
- Send the application form to below-given address.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
To the Registrar,
Coimbatore – 641 003.