Todays Current Affairs – 13th March 2018
Candidates can practice 13th March 2018 Current Affairs. As we all know that the competition level is pretty high. Now all the organizations are conducting their rounds based on current affairs. So, all the aspirants need to prepare daily current affairs which are available on our website recruitmentsyllabus.com. Aspirants must have a complete knowledge of current affairs who are preparing for various competitive exams. All the aspirants who want to crack the exams must prepare well. So, practice 13th March 2018 Current Affairs and crack the test. So, solve all the questions and test your skills.
1. Which online payment service provider has become the official umpire partner of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for 5 years?
2. Which country has won the 2018 Best Exhibitor Award (BEA) at ITB – Berlin?
3. Which union minister has been given additional charge of the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation?
a) Prakash Javadekar
b) Suresh Prabhu
c) Narendra Singh Tomar
d) D. V. Sadananda Gowda
4. From Which month GST Council Approves Rollout Of E-Way Bill recently?
5. Which state Passes Bill To Award Death Penalty For Those Who Rape Girls Under 12 Years Of Age?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
6. Which country Won Best Exhibitor Award At ITB- Berlin?
c) Sri Lanka
7. Which state government began Asmita Yojana to provide sanitary napkins at subsidised rates?
8. Pyare Lal Wadali passed away recently. He belonged to which field?
9. Which Union Minister has got the additional charge of Civil Aviation Ministry?
a) Nirmala Sitharaman
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Suresh Prabhu
10. Who has been nominated to be the next head of the Press Information Bureau (PIB) w.e.f May 1, 2018?
a) Sitanshu Kar
b) Mohan Chandak
c) Neelam Kapur
d) Harsh Bhal
11. Who among the following has been conferred with the FMSCI National MotorSports Person of the Year 2017?
a) Arjun Maini
b) Jehan Daruvala
c) Armaan Ebrahim
d) Anindith Reddy
12. The first-ever multi-nation naval exercise at sea named MILES-18 has been organized at which place?
a) Andaman sea
b) Red Sea
c) Persian Gulf
d) Arabian Sea
13. Which is the worlds best airport according to Airports Council International?
14. Which us the fastest growing IT services brand in the world as per Brand Finance?
b) Tech Mahindra
15. Who has been given additional charge of the Civil Aviation Ministry?
a) Praful Patel
b) Ajit Singh
c) Suresh Prabhu
d) Rajiv Pratap
16. The government had sought what additional amount from the RBI over Rs. 306.59 bn surplus fund it transferred for the fiscal ended Jun 2017?
a) Rs. 100 bn
b) Rs. 130 bn
c) Rs. 150 bn
d) Rs. 170 bn
17. The headquarters of the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) has been shifted from Chennai to
a) Pune, Maharashtra
b) Patiala, Punjab
c) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
d) Ballabhgarh, Haryana
18. India entered into an agreement with which country for the Jaitapur nuclear power plant recently?
19. The Founding Conference of International Solar Alliance (ISA) was held in which city recently?
b) New Delhi
20. Ranjan Roy passed away recently. He was related to which profession?