Todays Current Affairs – 15th March 2018
Practice 15th March 2018 Current Affairs from this page. So, competitors who want to score highest marks in the various exams must prepare well. In order to avoid the competition level candidates must have a complete knowledge of Current Affairs. We suggest all the aspirants follow our website and get regular updates on current affairs. Contenders can easily grab knowledge while practicing the current affairs. So, go down and practice 15th March 2018 Current Affairs. Moreover, our website recruitmentsyllabus.com is the best place for the candidates to solve daily current affairs. Below section provides 15th March 2018 Current Affairs questions.
1. Why renowned modern physicist passed away on March 14, 2018?
a) Steven Weinberg
b) Stephen Hawking
c) Jane Goodall
d) Richard Dawkins
2. Which state government has proposed insurance scheme for journalists?
3. Which country’s cabinet has approved nuclear power program national policy?
d) Saudi Arabia
4. India’s tallest Flag has been unfurled in which city of Karnataka?
5. Stephen Hawking, the legendary theoretical physicist had passed away. He belonged to which country?
a) United States
c) United Kingdom
6. Which committee will be constituted by the Haryana government to find a solution to polluted water flowing in Yamuna river?
a) Ram Bilas Sharma committee
b) Om Parkash Dhankhar committee
c) Krishan Lal Panwar committee
d) Narbir Singh committee
7. By which year Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launches Campaign To Eradicate TB?
8. Who is elected as Nepal President recently?
a) Bidya Devi Bhandari
b) Ram Baran Yadav
c) Kumari Laxmi Rai
9. Which company Secures Order Worth Rs 736 Crore From NPCIL?
a) Ashok Leyland
b) Larsen & Toubro
10. What is the theme of National No Smoking Day of UK?
a) Tell Us My Way
b) Tell Us Our Way
c) Tell Us Their Way
d) Tell Us Your Way
11. How many Artifical Intelligence-powered CCTV cameras will be installed at over 4,500 junctions and main roads across Bengaluru to ensure the safety of women?
12. Who is Stephen Hawking?
13. Which among the following banks has launched ‘InstaOD’, an instant overdraft facility for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) customers?
a) ICICI Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Bank of Baroda
d) Axis Bank
14. Who among the following has been sworn in as the President of Nepal?
a) Yuba Raj Khatiwada
b) Bidya Devi Bhandari
c) Gopal Man Shrestha
d) Janardan Sharma
15. The government has announced to develop 2,000 km of the border and international connectivity roads in the first phase of Bharatmala programme. The phase I project is estimated to be completed by which financial year?
16. With which of the following African country India has signed 4 MoU to strengthen bilateral relations?
b) South Africa
17. Who among the following will head the 3-member Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal?
a) A M Khanwilkar
b) Ranjan Gogoi
c) Madan Lokur
d) Jasti Chelameswar
18. Which cricket team has won the Deodhar trophy 2018?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) India B
19. Which state central government forms tribunal to solve Mahanadi water dispute between Odisha?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) West Bengal
d) Madhya Pradesh
20. Which country has Parliament approved the anti-defection bill with retrospective effect amidst the boycott by opposition MPs?
b) North Korea