Todays Current Affairs – 23rd March 2018
Look at this article and practice 22nd March 2018 Current Affairs. Candidates who are preparing for competitive exams need to practice daily current affairs. This complete section provides information about 22nd March 2018 Current Affairs. Moreover, all the aspirants who want to gain the highest score in the written exams must prepare well. Getting a good score in competitive exams is very tough. We suggest all the aspirants start the preparation by taking the help of given details. Some of the candidates are facing some difficulty to qualify for the exams. So, keep an eye and practice current affairs. For more details visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com.
1. European Union recently signed an agreement on sharing earth observation data with which country?
2. The 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 began in which city?
c) New Delhi
3. What was the theme of the International Forest Day 2018?
a) Forests and Sustainable Cities
b) Clean and Green Forests
c) Protect Forests!
d) Forests and Energy
4. The Department of Post recently released a special cover on Stephen Hawking to pay homage to him. Stephen Hawking was a legendary theoretical_______
5. Name the currently serving President of Myanmar who resigned from the post to take rest from duties?
a) Myint Swe
b) Htin Kyaw
c) Aung San Suu Kyi
d) Henry Van Thio
6. The government of United States under Donald Trump has banned any use of the Petro cryptocurrency in a bid to undermine the dominance of the petro-dollar. Petro cryptocurrency has been developed by which country?
7. Which state Governor Satya Pal Malik Gets Additional Charge Of Odisha?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
8. Which Introduces Billing Through Point Of Sale In Trains?
9. Which day is celebrated as 22 March?
a) World Ocean Day
b) World Heart Day
c) World AIDS Day
d) World Water Day
10. Kerala declares which fruit as official fruit of state?
11. What is the rank of Mumbai Airport according to the consultancy firm Skytrax?
12. Which state government has given additional charge as Odisha governor?
13. Which city is the world’s most liveable city in annual survey 2018?
14. The third edition of National Conclave on Mines and Minerals to be held in____
d) New Delhi
15. Which scheme the Union Cabinet approved the launch of the National Health Protection Mission?
a) Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
b) Janani Suraksha Yojana
c) Ayushman Bharat Yojana
d) Midday Meal Scheme
16. Which state’s cabinet has decided to notify openings for 1.08 lakh government jobs?
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
17. Which city became the first-ever one in South America to host the G20 ministerial meeting 2018?
a) Rio de Janeiro
b) Buenos Aires
18. India Post issued a special cover to pay tribute to which renowned personality who passed away recently?
a) Stephen Hawking
b) Hubert de Givench
d) Om Puri
19. Which country hosted the first G20 meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of 2018?
20. The Union Cabinet has recently approved North-East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS) 2017 with financial outlay of how much amount up to March 2020?
a) Rs.4000 crore
b) Rs.2000 crore
c) Rs.3000 crore
d) Rs.5000 crore