Todays Current Affairs – 24th February 2018
We are here to provide the 24th February 2018 Current Affairs which is helpful for the aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams. The given current affairs are useful for the competitors to improve their General Knowledge skills. So, we suggest all the aspirants practise 24th February 2018 Current Affairs. Without wasting your time begin the preparation and solve all the questions. Keep an eye on the below section. Also, bookmark our website recruitmentsyllabus.com and practise regular current affairs. Moreover, simply go to the below section and grab more important topics related to National and International.
1. The annual joint military exercise ‘Garuda Shakti-2018’ started between India and which country?
a) Sri Lanka
2. Where was the 2nd Canada-India Business Forum held recently?
d) New Delhi
3. Gopalganj, a district belonging to which state has set a record by constructing more than 10,000 toilets in only 100 hours?
a) Uttar Pradesh
4. Who among the following female Indian Air Force officer has become country’s first woman to fly fighter jet, MiG-21 aircraft, solo?
a) Nivedita Choudhary
b) Priya Jhingan
c) Avani Chaturvedi
d) Punita Arora
5. What is the new interest rate applicable on deposits in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the year 2017-18?
6. Name the mobile App launched during the UP Investors Summit enabling the people to avail the public services from home
7. Which state presents Budget 2018 Reserves majorly focusing education, health, energy and tourism?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
8. Which country to host first International Solar Alliance summit?
a) Saudi Arabia
d) South Africa
9. Which country Signs MoU With Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC)?
10. The India International Textiles Expo (IITExpo) has started in which city?
a) New Delhi
11. What is the theme of the 2018 International Mother Language Day (IMLD)?
a) Quality education, language(s) of instruction and learning outcomes
b) Inclusion in and through education: Language counts
c) Linguistic diversity and multilingualism count for sustainable development
d) Towards Sustainable Futures through Multilingual Education
12. Suresh Seth, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
a) Bahujan Samaj Party
b) Bharatiya Janata Party
c) Indian National Congress
d) Nationalist Congress Party
13. Who has became the most successful Winter Olympian?
a) Marit Bjoergen
b) Michael Phelps
c) Usain Bolt
d) Shiva Keshavan
14. What is the rank of India among the list of targeted countries for Web Application Attacks (WAA) in the year 2017 as per a recent report?
15. US President Trump has signed an order to ban _____.
a) nuclear devices
d) bump-stock devices
16. Which state government has launched ‘Parivartan’ scheme?
b) Madhya Pradesh
17. In which state a Centre for Agriculture, with the collaboration of Israeli expertise, is going to be established?
18. When was Canada’s International Developmental Research Center (IDRC) formed?
19. Which state govt signed a pact with Amazon India for khadi products sale?
a) Uttar Pradesh
20. Who is the present CEO of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)?
a) Shantanu Narayen
b) V. P. Joy
c) Sunil Mittal
d) M. Sathiyavathy