Todays Current Affairs – 24th March 2018
Check 24th March 2018 Current Affairs from this section. Plenty of candidates are preparing for competitive exams. Now all the candidates who want to crack an exam with the highest score must prepare well. All the candidates must prepare well by taking the help of provided information. As we know that the competition level is high for every government jobs. The only way to crack the test is preparation. Don’t waste your time while searching for daily current affairs. Our website recruitmentsyllabus.com provides each and every information about daily current affairs. More information you have to scroll down this page.
1. The Union Cabinet approved the inclusion of the communities ‘Parivara and Talawara’ as a synonym of “Nayaka’ in the list of STs in which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
2. Which Indian naval warship was decommissioned on March 23, 2018?
a) INS Ganga
b) INS Godavari
c) INS Yamuna
d) INS Satluj
3. Who has been appointed as the new National Security Adviser to US President Donald Trump?
a) Rex Tillerson
b) Mike Pence
c) Joe Biden
d) John R Bolton
4. The Union Government has decided to declare 2018 as National Year of which of the following commodities?
5. Elavenil Valarivan has clinched gold in which women’s air rifle event at 2018 junior ISSF World Cup in Sydney?
a) 50m air rifle event
b) 25m air rifle event
c) 10m air rifle event
d) 20m air rifle event
6. Which state government has declared Jackfruit as official fruit of the state?
7. Les Payne hails from which country?
8. Who among the following has won the gold in women’s 10 meter Air Rifle event at the ISSF Junior World Cup, Australia?
a) Zeena Khitta
b) Elavenil Valarivan
c) Seema Tomar
d) Shreya Agrawal
9. Which frigate of the Indian Navy, was decommissioned in Mumbai, after over three decades of service?
a) INS Kirpan
b) INS Sujata
c) INS Ganga
d) INS Khanjar
10. Which among the listed airports has been named as the best airport in the world at the 2018 Skytrax World Airport Awards in Stockholm?
a) Singapore Changi Airport
b) Incheon International Airport
c) Haneda Airport
d) Doha Hamad
11. Which Indian city has gained the highest spot in 2018, Travellers’ Choice awards for Destinations by TripAdvisor?
c) New Delhi
12. Senior Journalist Sunil Sharma passed away recently. He hailed from which state?
a) Himachal Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
13. How many billion dollars tariffs on China for its alleged unfair trade practices?
14. Who tributed to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia on his birth anniversary?
a) Shri Narendra Modi
b) President Ram Nath Kovind
c) Shri Arun Jaitley
d) Shri Prakash Javadekar
15. Which city airport world’s best 63rd Airport?
16. Which country successfully flight-tests supersonic cruise missile BrahMos?
17. Which airport has been named as the world’s best airport?
a) Incheon Airport
b) Mumbai Airport
c) Changi Airport
d) Haneda Airport
18. Which bank tie-up with Swiggy to help fleet transfer funds easily?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Yes Bank
c) Axis Bank
19. Which country signed Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty With Hong Kong?
20. Which city topped in the report of World’s Most Liveable City?
c) New York