Todays Current Affairs – 27th March 2018
Candidates can practice 27th March 2018 Current Affairs from here. In this section, you can find 27th March 2018 Current Affairs along with solutions. Moreover, all the candidates who want to crack a competitive exam with the highest score must prepare well. Getting a high score in the exams is not easy. So, all the aspirants must start the preparation and study well. With the help of given current affairs competitors can easily grab their knowledge. Visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com and get more updates about current affairs. This is a right time to practice 27th March 2018 Current Affairs.
1. Who is appointed as India’s representative to the Executive Board of UNESCO?
a) J S Rajput
b) V Shri Ram
c) N Rajanath
d) V Sekhar Sudarnath
2. Which year First International Exhibition Of Graphic Prints Print Biennale India?
3. On Behalf which day Health Ministry Launches New Initiatives recently?
a) World AIDS Day
b) World Heart Day
c) World TB Day
d) World Health Day
4. Which hockey team has won the 8th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2018?
a) Petroleum Sports Promotion Board
b) Hockey Kerala
c) Railway Sports Promotion Board
d) Hockey Punjab
5. The 2018 National Conference on Down Syndrome was organized under which union ministry in New Delhi?
a) Ministry of Home Affairs
b) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
c) Ministry of Rural Development
d) Ministry of Minority Affairs
6. What is the theme of 2018 International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and Transatlantic Slave Trade?
a) Women and Slavery
b) Breaking the Silence, Lest We Forget
c) Remember Slavery: Triumphs and Struggles for Freedom and Equality
d) Women and Slavery: Honour the African Diaspora
7. What was the theme of the 2018 World Tuberculosis Day (WTD)?
a) End TB Globally
b) Leave no one behind
c) Wanted: Leaders for a TB-free world
d) Unite to End TB
8. Which city became the first North Indian city to install digital automatic speed gun cameras for traffic management?
b) New Delhi
9. A district belonging to this state plans to install artificial nests to breed sparrows and other bird species.
10. Who among the following has won the 2018 Australian Grand Prix?
a) Fernando Alonso
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Kimi Raikkonen
d) Sebastian Vettel
11. The maiden international exhibition of graphic prints named Print Biennale India – 2018 has been organized in which Indian city?
b) New Delhi
12. Which country has won the Jockey Cup International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2018?
d) Hong Kong
13. Reliance Industries Ltd announced an integration with which leading music app for its digital music service JioMusic?
14. Who has been conferred with the 2017 G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for journalism?
a) K K Katyal
b) G. Satheesh Reddy
c) T Subbarami Reddy
d) Karan Thapar
15. ISRO has tied up with which Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) company for the production of space-grade lithium-ion cells?
16. Who of the following has been sworn in as the country’s new president of Peru?
a) Pedro Pablo Kuczynski
b) Martin Vizcarra
c) Fernando Zavala
d) None of these
17. Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh presented the G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for journalism to senior journalist and television presenter _______________.
a) Raveesh Kumar
b) Sandeep Jain
c) Karan Thapar
d) Deepak Shah
18. Who of the following won Formula 1 2018 Australian Grand Prix?
a) Sebastian Vettel
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Kimi Raikonnen
d) Daniel Ricciardo
19. Name the person who trounced foundation stone of 5 National Highway Projects in Varanasi?
a) Shri Vignesh Rajan
b) Shri Rajesh Sharma
c) Shri Ram Nath Kovind
d) Shri Prakash Javadekar
20. Which of the following country won Hong Kong Football Tournament?
a) Saudi Arabia