Todays Current Affairs – 28th March 2018
Have you been looking for 28th March 2018 Current Affairs then this is a right place to practice daily current affairs quiz. Most of the candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. In order to overcome the competition level, all the candidates must have a proper preparation plan. A huge number of candidates are attending for various competitive exams like Bank, RRB, SSC etc. Only a few of the peoples are getting success. Now all the candidates start the preparation and crack the test. Getting a job in the government sector is not easy. Prepare well by taking the help of given current affairs. For more details visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com.
1. Who was nominated as India’s representative to Executive Board of UNESCO?
a) BM Kapoor
b) JS Rajput
c) Sushant Gupta
d) Prateek Sen
2. The Union Government launched the ‘Videsh Aaya Pradesh ke Dwaar’ initiative in which city?
3. The Airport Authority of India signed an agreement with which state to develop villages in one of its districts?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
4. Which district has become India’s first district to have 100% solar powered health centers?
5. Which union ministry has launched 2018 Saras Aajeevika Mela in New Delhi?
a) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
b) Ministry of Women and Child Development
c) Ministry of Rural Development
d) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
6. Who has won the 2018 Formula One Australian Grand Prix tournament?
a) Kimi Raikkonen
b) Max Verstappen
c) Lewis Hamilton
d) Sebastian Vettel
7. Which city in the world goes wireless recently?
d) New Delhi
8. Who approved Integrated Scheme For Development Of Silk Industry?
9. With Which country ISA signed Host Country Agreement recently?
c) Saudi Arabia
10. India has overtaken Germany to become the _____largest automobile market in the world, According to the latest global data.
11. Which of the following state has topped the list of states with Most Number of Beggars?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) West Bengal
12. Equitas Small Finance Bank has launched a new ‘Yellow Army Savings Account’ to increase its customer base through its association with which franchise of the Indian Premium League (IPL)?
a) Mumbai Indians
b) Chennai Super Kings
c) Royal Challengers Bangalore
d) Rajasthan Royals
13. Which is the first district in the country to have 100 percent solar powered Primary Health Centers (PHC)?
14. India’s electricity production is more than __________ and Japan.
15. Asia’s largest Tulip garden opened in _____________
16. ISRO tied up with which PSU company for the production of space-grade lithium-ion cells?
17. Which state launched a multi-utility vehicle Naipunya Ratham or World on Wheels?
b) Andhra Pradesh
18. A district belonging to this state plans to install artificial nests to breed sparrows and other bird species.
19. In which event, India’s 15-year-old shooter Anish Bhanwala has recently won a gold medal at the ISSF Junior World Cup?
a) Double Trap Event
b) 10m Air Rifle Event
c) 25m Rapid Fire Pistol Event
d) 50m Rifle 3 Positions Event
20. Which Indian sports player won the 2018 Asian Billiards Championships award?
a) Geet Sethi
b) Pankaj Advani
c) Shubash Agarwal
d) Chitra Magimairaj