Todays Current Affairs – 29th March 2018
29th March 2018 Current Affairs is available on this page. In this section, we are providing current affairs along with solutions. So, all the candidates must practice daily current affairs and gain excellent score in the competitive exams. Those who are participating in various exams must have a complete knowledge about current affairs. So, all the candidates look at 29th March 2018 Current Affairs and start the preparation. Moreover, use this chance and practice daily current affairs. For more latest updates visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com. While practicing 29th March 2018 Current Affairs it is a chance to gain more knowledge.
1. Which country proposed 10 years’ jail for publishers of fake news?
b) Sri Lanka
2. Which company acquired GIF search platform Tenor recently?
3. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un held talks with which nation’s leader recently?
b) South Korea
d) Donald Trump
4. Which bank Extends $500 Million Loan Facility To 15-Nation Group In Africa?
a) Exim Bank
b) Bank of America
c) Deutsche Bank
d) Federal Bank
5. Which Launches Tribes India E-Commerce Portal And M-Commerce App?
a) Shri Dinesh Karthick
b) Shri Jual Oram
c) Shri Suresh Kumar
d) Shri Giridhar Kumar
6. Who introduces Universal Real-Time Payment Tracking?
a) Hyundai Accent
b) Bharati Benz
c) Maruti Suzuki
7. Badminton Ace P V Sindhu and which Bollywood actress has been featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2018 list, which includes innovators and disruptors who are reshaping their industries and changing Asia for the better?
a) Alia Bhatt
b) Anushka Sharma
c) Kriti Sanon
d) Disha Patani
8. Which state is hosting the 11th Rashtriya Rifles Biennial Conference 2018?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Jammu and Kashmir
9. The 2018 National Conference on Down Syndrome was organized under which union ministry in New Delhi?
a) Ministry of Home Affairs
b) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
c) Ministry of Rural Development
d) Ministry of Minority Affairs
10. Which city in the world goes wireless recently?
d) New Delhi
11. Which country signed Asia’s Largest Tulip Garden In Srinagar?
c) Sri Lanka
d) Saudi Arabia
12. Who approved Integrated Scheme For Development Of Silk Industry?
13. Who was sworn-in as the President of Peru?
a) Marisol Espinoza
b) Konsin Sergeievich
c) Pablo Kuczynski
d) Martin Vizcarra
14. Who has been appointed as the new captain of IPL’s Rajasthan Royals franchise after Steve Smith stepped down from the position?
a) Ajinkya Rahane
b) Rahul Dravid
c) Ben Stokes
d) Shane Watson
15. The Airport Authority of India signed an agreement with which state to develop villages in one of its districts?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
16. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB to help boost youth employability in Himachal Pradesh?
a) $100 million
b) $180 million
c) $60 million
d) $80 million
17. The Murrum Silli Dam is located in which state?
d) Uttar Pradesh
18. Which Indian sportsperson has bagged gold in the women’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol event at the 2018 ISSF Junior Shooting World Cup in Sydney?
a) Anisha Bhanwala
b) Devanshi Rana
c) Manu Bhaker
19. Who is the present CEO of Airports Authority of India?
a) Guruprasad Mohapatra
b) Indra Nooyi
c) Dinesh Paliwal
d) Pawan Munjal
20. Who appointed as CEO of ‘Ayushman Bharat’ mission?
a) Dinesh Paliwal
b) Aditya Puri
c) Sunil Duggal
d) Indu Bhushan