Todays Current Affairs – 2nd February 2018
Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams they can keep an eye on 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs. Competitors who feel difficulties to crack the exams they need to prepare daily current affairs. Aspirants who are very interested to know automobiles, economy, sports, politics, and technology. Those aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams they have to check this page completely and prepare well. The below topics provides current information about Bussines, Sports, National, and International. So, check 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs and enhance more GK. Stay tuned to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly for knowing more stuff about Current Affairs.
1. Who has been appointed the new director general of the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
a) Neelam Kapoor
b) Parag Kishore
c) Nandani Jain
d) Rajiv Saxena
2. Which union minister has launched 2.8 Peta Flops High Performance Computer (HPC) system ‘Mihir’?
a) Arun Jaitley
b) Suresh Prabhu
c) Harsh Vardhan
d) Nitin Gadkari
3. What is the theme of the 2018 World Leprosy Day (WLD)?
a) Zero Child Leprosy
b) Leprosy defeats, Live transform
c) Zero Disabilities in girls and boys
d) To live is to help to live
4. Under which scheme Toilet facilities are provided at 192 toll plazas so far?
a) Swachh Bharat Mission
b) Atal pension yojana
d) Swachh Bharat Yojana
5. Which union minister to embark on two-day visit to Nepal?
a) Smt Sushma Swaraj
b) Smt Nithya Menon
c) Smt Usha Narayana
d) Smt Usha Rani
6. How many million users did Twitters notify who fell to Russian propaganda?
a) 3.8 millionaires
b) 1.4 millionaires
c) 2.5 millionaires
d) 4.6 millionaires
7. In a bid to expand its reach into the hyperlocal news, Google has introduced a new app named ______ to enable the users to submit stories for and about their communities.
8. Name the third of six Scorpene class submarine launched by the Indian Navy on January 31 in Mumbai
a) INS Kareem
b) INS Karanj
c) INS Kiltan
d) INS Khukri
9. The 19th India International Watch and Clock Fair “Samaya Bharati 2018” was held in which Indian city?
b) New Delhi
10. Which state’s government has announced jobs to dependants of martyred jawans?
b) Uttar Pradesh
11. The Outstanding Parliamentarian award for the year 2017 went to which Member of Parliament?
a) Najma Heptulla
b) Dinesh Trivedi
c) Ghulam Nabi Azad
d) Bhartruhari Mahatab
12. Who among the following was not awarded with Outstanding Parliamentary Award 2018?
a) Manmohan Singh
b) Najma Heptulla
c) Ghulam Nabi Azad
d) Hukumdev Narayan Yadav
13. Under Union Budget 2018, Minimum support price of all crops will be increased to at least ________ times of production cost and export of agriculture commodities to be liberalised
14. Government will now contribute ________ of employee provident fund to the new employees in all sections for the next 3 years.
15. What is the name of the third indigenous Scorpene-class submarine launched by Indian Navy recently?
a) INS Kalvari
b) INS Khanderi
c) INS Vela
d) INS Karanj
16. Dr. Gurcharan Singh Kalkat, a famous Indian agricultural scientist, is from which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
17. Which country is the cheapest country to live in as per GOBankingRates Survey?
b) New Zealand
c) South Africa
18. Which of the following ministry launched the Stree Swabhiman Initiative to ensure and maintain Women Health and Hygiene?
a) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
b) Ministry of Information Technology and Electronics
c) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
d) Ministry of Women and Child Development
19. Which state’s government has announced jobs to dependents of martyred jawans?
b) Uttar Pradesh
20. Which portal has been launched by the centre to facilitate online procurement of common use goods & services?
a) GeM 3.0
b) PROC 60