Todays Current Affairs – 30th January 2018
30th January 2018 Current Affairs is important to be connected to the world and know what happens. Current Affairs covers business, money, politics, sports, education, employment, and much more topics. Nowadays knowing Current Affairs is very mandatory. Without having a knowledge about Current Affairs you cannot know what happening around the world. We gather much news on 30th January 2018 Current Affairs and updated here. By visiting our website recruitmentysllabus.com all the candidates can easily practice daily current affairs. In order to improve the general knowledge, all the competitors can stay tuned to our website. Candidates who wish to crack Bank, LLB, IAS, PSUs, SSC exams they can practice current affairs. Go through the below section and begin the preparation.
1. The Chief Minister of Which State Launched the ‘Shakti’ ap to ensure Women’s Safety
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which State Would be Introducing a digital budget in its next session?
3. Which Indian metropolitan city has become the first one to get a floating market?
4. Which state’s tableau has won the best tableau award at the 69th Republic Day Parade 2018?
5. Who has won the 2018 men’s Singles title in the Australian Open 2018?
a) Marin Cilic
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Roger Federer
d) Rafael Nadal
6. Who has been chosen for 5th edition of Yash Chopra Memorial Award 2018?
a) Shah Rukh Khan
b) Asha Bhosle
c) Amitabh Bachchan
d) Lata Mangeshkar
7. How many crores UAE based Lulu group inks MoU with Telangana to develop food processing industry?
8. Who won Indonesian Master recently?
a) Anirban Lahiri
b) Justin Rose
c) Tai Tzu Ying
d) Poom Saksansin
9. Which network opens door for telemedicine and e-education facilities in Gram Panchayats?
b) ACT Net
c) JIO Net
d) Idea Net
10. The Government of India has announced to reserve ____ percent of seat in all central government departments for employment of people with benchmark disabilities including the acid attack victims
a) 2 Percent
b) 1 Percent
c) 3 Percent
d) 4 Percent
11. Name the documentary movie to win the US Grand Jury Prize at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival
a) This Is Home
b) Of Fathers and Sons
c) The Sentence
12. Recently, Gurcharan Singh Kalkat passed away. He was an eminent __________
c) Agricultural Scientist
13. What is the rank of India among the developing countries on the basis of Global hunger Index report released by the International Food Policy Research Institue (IFPRI)?
14. Who among the following is the 1st Cricker from Nepal to get an IPL- 2018 contract?
a) Virendra Kairala
b) Sushant Thapa
c) Vaichung Norgey
d) Sandeep Lamichhane
15. UAE based Lulu Group has signed as agreement with ____ to develop food processing industry.
a) Andhra Pradesh
16. Who is author of the book titled “Dilli Meri Dilli: Before and After 1998”?
a) Sonia Gandhi
b) Arvind Kejriwal
c) Sheila Dikshit
d) Narendra Modi
17. Which of the following countries is second largest food producer that has recently been ranked under Severe Hunger Levels?
18. Who is the present Prime Minister of Cambodia?
a) Henry Puna
(b) Hun Sen
c) Norodom Sihamoni
d) Plamen Oresharski
19. Which state Chief Minister launches benefits under Mahatma Gandhi Sarbat Vikas Yojana?
b) Uttar Pradesh
20. Union government launched which scheme under relax norms to expand coverage?
a) Digital India
b) Suraksha Scheme
c) Atal Pension Yojana
d) Digi Locker