Todays Current Affairs – 31st January 2018
31st January 2018 Current Affairs is available in this section. The Current Affairs provides day to day incidents and events around the world. Candidates who wish to crack the Bank, SSC, RRB etc exams they can practice daily current affairs. In present days compulsory asking the questions related to current affairs. The knowledge of 31st January 2018 Current Affairs helps to enhance the skills. Those who want to crack the important exams they can keep an eye on daily current affairs. So, candidates can check this page until the end and begin the preparation. More information stay tuned to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly. So, scroll down this page and collect 31st January 2018 Current Affairs topics.
1. Which nation has lifted its ban on refuges from 11 nations, which it had termed as high-risk countries earlier?
2. Former agriculture commissioner of India, Dr. Gurcharan Singh Kalkat passes away recently after suffering from a brief illness. He was known to be a pioneer of which revolution?
a) Green Revolution
b) White Revolution
c) Industrial Revolution
d) Digital Revolution
3. Who has been elected as the President of Finland?
a) Valentina Matviyenko
b) Stefan Lofven
c) Sauli Niinisto
d) Erna Solberg
4. The third edition of International Spice Conference will take place in which city of Rajasthan in February 2018?
5. Recently the Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, released a book on his father titled ‘The Tall Man Biju Patnaik’. Who is the author of the book?
a) Sundar Ganesan
b) Sampad Patnaik
c) Debabrata Mohanty
d) Prem Nath Pandey
6. Which city First Ever Khadi Haat Inaugurated?
b) New Delhi
7. In Which state Asia’s biggest auto testing track inaugurated recently?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Madhya Pradesh
8. Who Became 1st Nepal Player To Get IPL Contract recently?
a) Paras Khadka
b) Sandeep Lamichhane
c) Anil Mandal
d) Pradeep Airee
9. Who has won the 2018 women’s singles title in the Australian Open 2018?
a) Caroline Wozniacki
b) Serena Williams
c) Elina Svitolina
d) Simona Halep
10. The first-ever India-Vietnam Bilateral Army Exercise (VINBAX-2018) has started in which state?
c) Madhya Pradesh
11. Which union ministry has launched “Stree Swabhiman” initiative?
a) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
b) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
c) Ministry of Women and Child Development
d) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
12. The first Military Exercise between India and Vietnam VINBAX is held at _____, Madhya Pradesh.
13. Name the city where the first ever “khadi Haat” of India is launched
b) New Delhi
14. Which of the following is selected as the “Hindi Word of 2017” according to the Oxford dictionaries
d) None of these
15. Sauli Niinisto is recently in news. He is the president of _____.
16. As per the Economic Survey released by Finance Minister, what percent of indirect taxpayers have recently been increased?
a) 15 percent
b) 25 percent
c) 35 percent
d) 50 percent
17. India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth for 2018-19 has recently been projected at _________________ as per the Economic Survey 2017-18.
a) 7 to 7.5 percent
b) 7 to 7.3 percent
c) 7 to 7.6 percent
d) 7 to 7.7 percent
18. Who has taken charge as the new Foreign Secretary in the Ministry of External Aairs?
a) Rita A. Teaotia
b) Soumya Swaminathan
c) Suresh Chandra
d) Vijay Gokhale
19. Dr. Gurcharan Singh Kalkat, an Indian agricultural scientist, is from which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
20. Which album received best Album of the Year award at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards?
c) 24K Magic