Todays Current Affairs – 3rd April 2018
3rd April 2018 Current Affairs is provided on this page. Along with solutions, you can practice 3rd April 2018 Current Affairs. As per the information, a huge number of candidates are attending for various competitive exams. For the sake of candidates, our website recruitmentsyllabus.com provides daily current affairs. All the contenders can follow our website and practice current affairs. Those who want to gain the highest score in various exams must have a proper preparation. For more updates stay tuned to our website and get regular information. Preparing current affairs is very important for every candidate. Go through the below section and practice 3rd April 2018 Current Affairs.
1. Who was appointed as Protem Chairman of the Lalit Kala Akademi?
a) ML Srivastava
b) Susham Dhawan
c) Madhav Chakravarty
d) Ramakrishna Reddy
2. Who was elected as the President of Egypt recently?
a) Sherif Ismail
b) Nubar Pasha
c) Ahmed Sisi
d) Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
3. Which country has launched its first accessible trekking trail for the disabled and elderly?
4. Which day was observed as World Autism Awareness Day?
a) 04 April
b) 04 March
c) 02 March
d) 02 April
5. Who has been appointed by BCCI as the head of its Anti-Corruption Unit?
a) Neeraj Kumar
b) BS Bassi
c) Ajit Singh
d) Manish Shanker Sharma
6. India’s longest elevated road is located in which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) west Bengal
7. What is the theme of International Children’s Book Day (ICBD)?
a) Let Us Grow With the Book
b) Let Ws Grow With the Book
c) Let Me Grow With the Book
d) Let You Grow With the Book
8. Which of the following organization has awarded 150 projects worth Rs. 1, 22, 000 crore in the In Financial Year 2017-18?
9. Where did the two-day meeting of Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) between India and Pakistan begin?
d) New Delhi
10. Who clinched the gold medal in women’s 25m pistol event at the ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney, Australia?
d) Film industry
11. India will provide how much amount of financial assistance to Jordan in 2018?
a) $5 million
b) $6 million
c) $10 million
d) $2 million
12. Who has been appointed HCL Infosystems Ltd new director and managing director?
a) Subhash Singh
b) S. Selva Kumar
c) Rangarajan Raghavan
d) Salil S Parikh
13. Unique Nilgiri Mountain Railway to run special train services in Tamil Nadu from which month?
14. Which of the following country launches twin BeiDou-3 navigation satellites into space?
c) Saudi Arabia
15. Which company Ties Up With IDFC, YES Bank, For Truck Loans?
b) Ashok Leyland
c) Larsen and Toubro
d) Tech Mahindra
16. Who was appointed as the Deputy Election Commissioner of India?
a) RS Grover
b) Chandra Bhushan Kumar
c) Sanjay Batra
d) Girish Kumar
17. The state government of Uttar Pradesh has inaugurated India’s longest Hindon elevated road stretching between ____________ and New Delhi
18. Name the first city of India to roll out the supply of ultra-clean Bharat Stage VI grade fuel
c) New Delhi
19. Utkal Divas is an annual occasion observed by which Indian state?
20. Name the homegrown logistics start-up that has tied up with YES Bank, IDFC, and 10 other financial institutions to make cheaper funds available to truck owners and operators on its platform.
a) Moto Power
c) Track GO