Todays Current Affairs – 4th April 2018
Practice 4th April 2018 Current Affairs. A huge number of candidates are attending for various competitive exams. In order to crack the exam, all the candidates must have a complete idea on current affairs. For that reason, our website recruitmentsyllabus.com provides daily current affairs along with solutions. So, start preparation and crack the exams. Keep an eye on daily current affairs and improve your skills. Here in this section, we are providing 4th April 2018 Current Affairs. So, attempt all the questions and check your knowledge. More information go through the below section and begin the preparation.
1. India is now the second-largest mobile phone producer in the world after China, according to the data shared by Indian Cellular Association with the government. India has replaced _____________.
d) The USA
2. Name the city that has become the first city in the country to switch from BS-IV grade fuels to BS-V (equivalent to fuel meeting Euro-VI emission norms).
a) New Delhi
3. The United States and South Korea had recently begun their joint military training exercise named _______________.
a) Tiger Roar
b) Foal Eagle
d) Panther Exercise
4. Which chicken breed from India recently got the Geographical Indication (GI) tag?
5. Which Indian institute has developed a self-sustainable bio-toilet?
a) IIT -Delhi
b) IIT -Roorkee
d) IIT –Bombay
6. Which among the following are the only two Indian educational institutions to feature among the world’s top 200 universities?
a) IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Roorkee
b) Anna University, Jamia Millia Islamia
c) DU, IIT Delhi
d) JNU, BHU
7. Who has been elected as president of Costa Rica?
a) Otton Solis
b) Carlos Alvarado
c) Otto Guevara
d) Laura Chinchilla
8. Who has been appointed as the new President of NASSCOM?
b) Raman Roy
c) Debjani Ghosh
d) Rishad Premji
9. What is the rank of India in the Global Startup Ecosystem 2017 Index?
10. Who is appointed as Deputy Election Commissioner recently?
a) Chandra Bhushan
b) Suresh Rajan
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Naresh Singh
11. Who awarded Projects Worth Rs 1.22 Lakh Crore In FY18?
c) Ashok Leyland
d) Larsen and Toubro Limited
12. Name the player to lift the Men’s Singles trophy of the 2018 Miami Open?
a) Kei Nishikori
b) Rafael Nadal
c) German Alexander Zverev
d) John Isner
13. Carlos Alvarado has recently been elected as the new President of which country?
b) Burkina Faso
c) Costa Rica
d) Papua New Guinea
14. Which team has won the 72nd edition of the Santosh Trophy Football tournament?
b) West Bengal
15. The Rangit dam is built across which tributary of Tista River in Sikkim?
a) Rangpo River
b) Rangit River
c) Lachung River
d) Ringyong Chhu River
16. R K Dorendra Singh, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state?
17. Who has been appointed as the new Joint Secretary of 15th Finance Commission of India?
a) Krishna Bahadur Singh
b) Ravi Kota
c) Anoop Singh
d) Sanjay Adlakha
18. Which of the following City become first to roll out Euro-VI Fuel?
c) New Delhi
19. Recently, Babur III, Submarine Launched Cruise Missile (SLCM) Launched by which of the following country?
20. Meeting of Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) between India and Pakistan held in which of the following city
b) New Delhi
c) New York