Todays Current Affairs – 8th February 2018
8th February 2018 Current Affairs are available in this section. Candidates who felt difficult to gain a good score in the competitive exams they must practise daily current affairs. Most of the organizations are conducting their recruitment rounds related to Current Affairs. So, all the contenders must have entire knowledge about the current affairs. Moreover, all the aspirants can easily practise current affairs on our website recruitmentsyllabus.com. The below are the 8th February 2018 Current Affairs Topics. So, don’t miss use this chance. Practise current affairs and crack the competitive exams. More information scroll down and check.
1. Which Indian airport has become the world’s busiest single-runway airport?
a) Indira Gandhi International Airport
b) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
c) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International airport
d) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
2. What is the current repo rate, according to 6th Bi-monthly Monetary policy statement for 2017-18?
3. The Kandaleru Dam is located in which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which country launched the worlds smallest rocket to carry tiny satellite into orbit?
d) South Africa
5. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International airport of Mumbai have how many flights on run away in 24 hours?
6. Who won the inaugural Times Power Woman 2017 (Pune) Award?
a) Shobha De
b) Tina Ambani
c) Shabnam Asthana
d) Sharmila Tagore
7. Airport of which city became world’s busiest single-runway?
8. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has recently approved extension of NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant’s office tenure till _______
a) June 30, 2018
b) March 31, 2019
c) April 30, 2018
d) June 30, 2019
9. India successfully test-fired its short-range nuclear-capable ballistic missile Agni-I on February 6, 2018. It is _______ type of missile
10. Which among the following digital wallet companies has launched India’s first SaaS based digital platform named Magic to digitize end-to-end corporate processes, rewards and reimbursements?
a) Airtel Money
11. Zhang Beiwen has won the 4th edition of India Open Badminton tournament 2018. She hails from which country?
b) United States
12. The global taxi technology company, Uber has its headquarter in which city?
d) San Francisco
13. Who among the following has recently sworn in as 16th chairman of Federal Reserve?
a) Daniel Tarullo
b) Jerome Powell
c) Stanley Fischer
14. ________________ and the United Nations World Food Programme have signed a Strategic Partnership Agreement committing an unprecedented $370 million dollars to WFP over the next four years.
15. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj is on a three day visit to which of the following countries where she will inaugurate the Janadriyah festival of the Gulf Kingdom?
c) Saudi Arabia
16. Madavoor Vasudevan has recently passed away. He was a ____ .
a) Sarod Mastro
b) Katthak Maestro
c) Kathakali Maestro
d) Bharatnattyam Maestro
17. According to the 6th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement released by RBI, what is the current policy repo rate under LAF?
18. Name the cricketer who has become the first woman in the world to take 200 wickets in ODI cricket.
a) Jhulan Goswami
b) Cathryn Fitzpatrick
c) Lisa Sthalekar
d) Anisha Mohammed
19. Google India launched which online security campaign to safeguard internet users?
20. Actress Lakshmi Devi, who passed away recently is from which industry?