Todays Current Affairs – 8th March 2018
Candidates who are attending for various competitive exams need to prepare 8th March 2018 Current Affairs. Aspirants can check Todays Current Affairs – 8th March 2018 and practice them. We suggest all the aspirants visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly and practice daily current affairs. In this section, we are sharing current affairs along with answers. Moreover, all the contenders can easily practice regular current affairs on our website. Below section providing complete and clear information on National, International, Sports, Business, Politics and much more data. We gather current affairs questions and providing in a detailed manner.
1. What is the theme of the 9th edition of Women’s Film Festival 2018?
a) Take Freedom
b) Learn to Live
c) Meet with Yourself
d) Travelling Women
2. Neiphiu Rio will be new Chief Minister of Nagaland. He is MP from which Lok Sabha constituency?
3. Shammi, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality of which field?
a) Film Industry
4. Chandragiri has become the first ‘all women’ railway station in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
5. Which country has become India’s biggest oil supplier in the current financial year?
a) Saudi Arabia
6. RBI recently tightened the priority sector lending norms for which banks?
a) Foreign Banks
b) Public Sector Banks
c) Private Sector Banks
d) Regional Rural Banks
7. Which company sues Facebook for stealing its messaging ideas?
8. Who is appointed as Nagaland Chief Minister recently?
a) Neiphiu Rio
b) Hokishe Sema
c) Vizol Angami
d) John Bosco Jasokie
9. Which city India’s 1st Helicopter Taxi Service Launched recently?
d) New Delhi
10. Neiphiu Rio has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of which state?
11. Which station has been named as the first ‘all-women railway station’ in Andhra Pradesh?
a) Nallapadu station
b) Chandragiri station
c) Dharmavaram station
d) None of the above
12. According to UNICEF, child marriages have been declined to what percent in 2015-16 in India?
a) 20 percent
b) 26 percent
c) 27 percent
d) 15 percent
13. Recently in which country emergency has been declared because of violence?
b) Sri Lanka
14. Who became the brand ambassador of gaming platform Dream11?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
d) Sachin Tendulkar
15. Where is the headquarters of European Bank of Reconstruction and Development?
16. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to study issues in Fintech space?
a) Ajit Doval committee
b) Arun Jaitley committee
c) B C Khanduri
d) Subhash Chandra Garg committee
17. Which telecom company planned to support the first 4G Network on Moon?
18. According to the latest report of UN’s International Narcotics Control Board, which country is the world’s largest producer and exporter of medical cannabis?
19. Javed Abidi, the noted disability rights activist has passed away. He belonged to which state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
20. What is the theme of the 2018 World Wildlife Day (WWD)?
a) Stop wildlife crime
b) Listen to the young voices
c) Big cats: predators under threat
d) The future of wildlife is in our hands