Todays Current Affairs – 9th February 2018
Take 9th February 2018 Current Affairs and test your General Knowledge skills. Aspirants who are attempting the competitive exams can key an eye and practise daily current affairs. The Current Affairs topics covered National News of India, International Affairs, Sports, Business, and much more. Find day to day current affairs on our website recuritmentsyllabus.com. By practising the current affairs it will be best for the competitors. In a single page, we had covered International and National news around the world. So, all the candidates can easily fetch 9th February 2018 Current Affairs from this page. Go through the below section and find the important news.
1. Which committee has been constituted by Union Government to expedite capital acquisition for Armed Forces modernisation?
a) Rabindra Thapa committee
b) Vinay Sheel Oberoi committee
c) Vijayan Kumar committee
d) Narendra Singh committee
2. Madavoor Vasudevan Nair, the Kathakali maestro has passed away. He hailed from which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
3. Where is the headquarters of Centre for Science and Environment (CSE)?
b) New Delhi
4. Instant messaging service provide Hike has partnered with which telecom service provider to launch a new service named ‘Total’ for smartphone users?
5. Name the Indian women cricketer to achieve the feat of becoming the first player of the world to take 200 wickets in ODI series
a) Harmanpreet Kaur
b) Jhulan Goswami
c) Veda Krishnamurthy
d) Smriti Mandhana
6. Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of SBI Card recently?
a) Hardayal Prasad
c) Arijit Basu
d) Rajnish Kumar
7. The Ministry of Railways signed MoU with which Ministry to augment services in Railway hospitals?
a) Ministry of Ayush
b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
c) Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
d) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
8. Which organization released the first-every Crypto Rich List?
c) Times Group
d) Business Today
9. Which city hosted the 5th edition of South Asia Region Public Procurement Conference (SARPPC-2018)
c) New Delhi
10. Which country became the first in world to abolish same-sex marriage?
b) South Africa
11. Which state Chief Minister Lays Foundation Stone For Rhododendron Park?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
12. How many crores did Union Cabinet approves implementation of PMRF scheme gives nod to enhance beneficiaries under Ujjwala Yojana?
a) 10 to 12 crores
b) 5 to 8 crores
c) 6 to 9 crores
d) 9 to 15 crores
13. Which company NCERT Join Hands To Teach Students Digital Safety recently?
14. Which state hosted the first-ever Pelican Bird Festival-2018?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
15. What is the current repo rate, according to 6th Bi-monthly Monetary policy statement for 2017-18?
16. Shubhankar Sharma is associated with which sports?
17. For a project of app-based river taxi services in Guwahati, Assam government signed an agreement with which company?
18. In which state Kandaleru Dam is located?
c) Andhra Pradesh
19. Which space agency recently launched the world’s heaviest rocket ‘Falcon Heavy’?
d) European Space Agency
20. Which state became the first to have Transgender Welfare Board?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) West Bengal