Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TREIRB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TREI-RB Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.2 TREIRB Vacancies Eligibility 2018
- 1.3 TREIRB Posts 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.4 Telangana TREIRB Recruitment Selection Process 2018
- 1.5 TREIRB Recruitment Application Fee 2018
- 1.6 TREIRB Pay Scale 2018 Details
- 1.7 TREIRB Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.8 TREIRB Recruitment 2018 – 2932 TGT & PGT Posts
TREIRB Recruitment 2018: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has released a notification for the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts. Applications are invited online from the web portal @ treirb.telangana.gov.in. The submission of the online applications will start from 09th July 2018. Thus, the participants who are eagerly waiting for the teacher positions can apply for the TREIRB Notification 2018. Individuals can check the educational qualifications, age limit to fill the application form. At the last of this post, we have arranged the steps to apply for the TREIRB Recruitment 2018. Refer to the below sections to get an idea about the TREIRB Notification 2018.
TREIRB Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB)|
|Post Name(s)||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2932|
|Starting Date||09th July 2018|
|Closing Date||08th August 2018|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
For the aspirants who are looking do a profession as a teacher, this is the best opportunity. So, all the interested applicants can check the TREIRB Recruitment 2018 information with the help of this post. By referring to this post, the contenders can gather all the data related to the notification. Check the dates of the recruitment from the above table. Furthermore, we have attached the notifications for TGT & PGT vacancies at the last of this post.
TREI-RB Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) released the vacancy details for TGT & PGT vacancies. Thus, the students who are ready to apply for the notification can check this section to know the number of positions.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 1972 vacancies
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 960 jobs
TREIRB Vacancies Eligibility 2018
For PGT: A Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned with at least 50% marks percentage from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled students, the minimum marks will be 45%. Bachelor Of Education from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a methodology subject.
- Students should need to complete the B.Sc., B.A or B.Com and need to pass the B.Ed. With the concerned subject methodology from a recognized institute.
- Applicants need to complete B.A.B.Ed. Or B.Sc.B.Ed from an organization with a recognition.
- Aspirants must have done the graduation with any of the optional subjects in concerned language or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Individuals who have passed the Paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) can apply.
TREIRB Posts 2018 – Age Limit
The age limit is same for the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts.
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Telangana TREIRB Recruitment Selection Process 2018
The officials of the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) have set the selection process to recruit the candidates for the TGT and PGT vacancies. Before applying for the notification, the contenders need to check the selection process. Based on the score in the written test, the management will select the students.
- Written Examination (Paper I, II & III)
TREIRB Recruitment Application Fee 2018
The individuals need to pay the application fee based on their category. In this section, we have provided the information regarding the fee payment for the application. In addition to this, the application fee is same for both vacancies. Each aspirant must pay Rs.1200/- towards application fee and examination fee. As the local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC/ST and BC need to pay Rs.600/-. All the contenders need to pay the fee online. Once the payment is paid, it will not be refunded to the candidates.
TREIRB Pay Scale 2018 Details
The organization will pay the amount to the selected aspirants every month. Before beginning the application filling, it is necessary for the applicants to know the salary details.
- For PGT Posts: 31,460 – 84,970/-
- For TGT Posts: 28,940 – 78,910/-
TREIRB Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply Online For Notification: 09th July 2018
- Deadline To Submit Applications: 08th August 2018
- Admit Card Availability: Ten Days Before The Examination
- Examination Date: Notify Later
- Result Declaration: Update Soon
TREIRB Recruitment 2018 – 2932 TGT & PGT Posts
From this article, the applicants can get all the details related to the TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Notification. All the participants to start the application process need to know the particulars of it. At the time of form filling, the candidates need to be careful. The officials will finalize the details which are provided the students at the time of registration. So, ever contender need to cross-check the information before submitting the application. The competitors who have applied for the notification are only allowed to participate in the written examination. Therefore, all the applicants need to complete the registrations before attending the test. Hence, the candidates who are waiting for the TREIRB Notification can refer to this post.
Aspirants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of an application and submit it. All the applications will receive in online mode only. Candidate must upload his/her scanned photograph through J.P.G format in the form. All the details which are provided by the students like Date of Birth, Educational information, etc. will be verified by the officials. So, we suggest the applicants be careful while filling the application form. To know more details about the TREIRB Recruitment 2018 individuals can check treirb.telangana.gov.in. Even, we have arranged all the data related to the notification on this page. Check all the details and start the application process as soon as possible.
How To Apply For TREIRB Recruitment 2018?
Refer to this section to know the application process or procedure for the TREIRB Recruitment 2018.
- Contenders have to visit the official web portal of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board @ treirb.telangana.gov.in
- Now, click on the Apply Online
- Applicants need to fill all the details after it proceeds to fee payment
- Individuals need to pay the provided fee
- After all the process, a PDF document will be shown to the candidates with a reference number (Quoted)
- Verify all the data and submit the application
To Apply For TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
Check TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Notification (TGT and PGT Posts): Click Here
With the help of the above links, the aspirants can check and apply for the TREIRB Recruitment 2018. Check and follow recruitmentsyllabus.com on a daily basis to know current updates.