Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Apply For TSPSC AEE Posts
- 1.3 Telangana State Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Telangana PSC AEE Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 TSPSC AEE Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Telangana PSC AEE Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Telangana Public Service Commission AEE Positons Salary
- 1.8 tspsc.gov.in Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates for TSPSC AEE Recruitment
- 1.11 Important Links
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
Finally, TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Notification has been published by the recruitment department of the Telangana State Public Service Commission on their official website. There is total 463 vacancies percent to fill Assistant Executive Engineering Posts as per notification. Candidates must check the official notification first and after checking the recruitment notification if your eligible then applies for these posts. If not don’t waste your time in applying for these TSPSC AEE posts. Check the TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification form the below sections of this page. All eligible and interested applicants can go for applying for this TSPSC AEE Openings through online mode before the last date i.e., 11-07-2017. Already TSPSC has started the receiving online applications from the aspirants.
The minimum and maximum age limit of the applying candidates should be between 18 years to 44 years. While Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification/B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) are the educational qualifications. Applicants will be selected based on the merit in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Details About TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Executive Engineering (AEE) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||463 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Apply For TSPSC AEE Posts
TSPSC is planning to conduct the Written Test 6th August 2017. So you need to work hard to qualify in the written exam. Candidates who got shortlisted they will be forwarded to Personal Interview. Finally selected applicants will get the salary of Rs. 37,100 to Rs.91,450/- Per Month. For other details and Grady information read the official notification. On this page, applicants can easily download the official notification. So without any late, you can check this recruitment advt and apply for the TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017.
This page is going to guide you the details like contenders Age limit, Application fee, Educational Qualification, How to apply, Applications Starting dates and Ending dates, Name of the Vacant Post, Pay Band and may more. So we suggest the aspirants read this article completely. As we know that for every govt jobs there is a heavy competition. So to get a job in Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) they need to overcome this competition. Prepare well with the help of previous papers and syllabus. Check our web page to get the latest Syllabus and Last years previous papers of the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Posts.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Candidates who are applying should know the post wise details to apply for the eligible posts. The below table gives you the information about the Name of the Vacant Post along with the number of posts.
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in I And CAD Department||120 Posts|
|2||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I And CAD Department||204 Posts|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in R And B Department||11 Posts|
|4||Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) in Ground Water Department||01 Posts|
|5||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil/Mechanical) in Tribal Welfare Engineering Department||21 Posts|
|6||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R And B Department||106 Posts|
Telangana PSC AEE Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applying candidates can check the educational qualification for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 as given below
Aspirants who possess the Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification/B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) are eligible to apply.
TSPSC AEE Vacancies Age Limit
As per notification applying contenders, age limit should be between as given below
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 44 years
- N.C.C candidates: 03 Years.
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc are not eligible): 05 Years.
- Ex-Service Men: 03 Years.
- Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months: 03 Years.
- SC/ST/BC Applicants: 05 Years.
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years.
Telangana PSC AEE Jobs Application fee
Applicants who are ready to apply they should pay the application fee as given below. The Examination fee varies with the category of the candidates so check the application as per your category.
- SC/ST/BC/PH/unemployed candidates from 18 to 43 years from TS State: No Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rs.120/- For Processing Fee)
Telangana Public Service Commission AEE Positons Salary
Recruited aspirants can get the monthly pay band and other allowances from the Telangana Public Service Commission as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,100 /- to Rs.91,450 /- Pre Month.
tspsc.gov.in Recruitment Selection Procedure
Applied candidates will be selected based on the recruitment rounds which are conducted by the TSPSC recruitment board. Written Exam and Interview are the selection rounds. As per the notification, the written exam will be held on 6th August 2017. So there is a lot of time to prepare. Work hard in order to crack this vacancy.
How To Apply For TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website of the TSPSC i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in
- On home page search for the TSPSC 463 AEE Recruitment 2017 Official Notification
- Or you can also get the official notification from below sections of this page.
- Read the notification completely to get an idea about the eligibility.
- If eligible then Click on the apply link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copy of the required educational documents along with the photo and signature.
- Recheck the data in the application.
- Finally, submit the online application form and take a Printout for future reference use.
Important Dates for TSPSC AEE Recruitment
- Starting Date For an Application form: 08-06-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-07-2017.
- Written Exam Date: 06-08-2017.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
The provided information is useful and sufficient to the candidates who are searching for the TSPSC AEE (Assistant Executive Engineers) Recruitment Notification 2017. Applicants who have any query related to Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) AEE Posts please comment in the comment box which was found at end of this page. Visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly to get latest updates about the State and Central Govt Jobs.