- 1 TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Brief Detail About TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
- 1.2 TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
- 1.3 TSPSC Group Exam Pattern
- 1.4 TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
- 1.5 TSPSC Group 3 Selection Process
- 1.6 Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus
- 1.7 I Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- 1.8 II. Economy and Development of Telangana.
- 1.9 III. Issues of Development and Change.
The TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 PDF is updated in this article. Contenders can check TSPSC Group 3 Exam pattern on this web page. And also we provide subject wise topics are given. So candidates have to download the Group 3 Syllabus and prepare well for the exam. The massive number of contenders are not able to gather syllabus. So we update TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. And participants can download the syllabus for free of cost. So job hunters have to bookmarks this web page to know the latest information about TSPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has organizing TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam. So applicants have to begin their preparation with the help of this article.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
Contestants gather TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern to get good marks. Applicants don’t enhance your valuable time any money for Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Syllabus 2018. Time is very precious so utilize your time for preparation. From officials, we heard a huge number of candidates are willing to participate in Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Posts. So contestants who applied and interested to participate in Telangana State Public Service Commission Gropu 3 Exam they have a lot of competition. To make easy preparation job hunters have to plan a perfect timetable. If job hunters follow time table they definitely crack the TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam. Because they will cover entire TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 in your preparation. Some aspirants are unable to gather proper syllabus. So we attach a pdf link with free of cost. Aspirants can click on the link and download the syllabus and prepare well for Written Exam.
Brief Detail About TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC Group 3|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
Aspirants have to follow the exam pattern. Here we update TSPSC Group 3 has three papers. And the subjects are General Studies and General Abilities, History, Polity, and Society and Economy and Development. Each subject has total 150 marks and 150 marks. And the time duration for each paper is 2 Hours 30 Minutes. And the total number of marks is 450 Marks. Each question carries 1 Mark. And applicants have to attend the TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam in descriptive type. So applicants who get good mark sin TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam they are forwarded to further selection process. Applicants have to get eligible marks on each subject. If candidates did not get minimum cut off marks any subject they did not qualify in the TSPSC Group 3 Examination. Contestants have to take a look at exam pattern. If job seekers know the exam pattern they can get more marks in the exam.
TSPSC Group Exam Pattern
|S.no||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
|Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150 /150|
|Paper II||History, Polity, and Society||150 /150|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150 /150|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
Contestants did not miss any topic in TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018. Because each and every topic is very important to clear the Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Written Exam. If the question papers are tough then you can score minimum qualifying marks because you study each such that is important or not. Most of the applicants only prepare important topics. If TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam contains unimportant topics, they did not qualify for the test. So start your preparation from now onwards prepare in an effective manner. Aspirants who finished their Graduation and Post Graduation they are eligible for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment. So contenders can apply before the last date. Applicants have to concentrate on weakening and also core subjects. Contenders have to practice a number of TSPSC Group 3 Previous papers to get good marks in the exam.
TSPSC Group 3 Selection Process
Aspirants have to face all rounds in the selection process. The selection process is organized by the higher officials of Telangana State Public Service Commission. And the rounds are Written Exam (Paper I, II & III) and Personal Interview along with the document verification. Competitors who grab written exam they have a chance to participate in the personal interview with certificate verification.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus
Job seekers have to check TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 before starting your preparation. And set a time table. Without knowing syllabus contenders did not attend any written exam. The syllabus is very important. Nowadays plenty candidates are waiting to recruit for a job so participants have to work hard to get the recruit in TSPSC Group 3 Post. In the previous table we provide the name of the organization, the number of posts, a name of the posts, exam date, application closing date and starting date is furnished. By following this web page contestant definitely gain good marks and recruit in TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam. Aspirants have to practice each TSPSC Group 3 Sample Papers as a moke test. So that applicants can easily crack the Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Written test. Plenty contenders are interested to attend Telangana State Public Service Commission Gropu 3 Exam. So contestants who applied for Telangana State Public Service CommissionGroup 3 Written Test they have to do more hard work for the exam.
The information given on this web page is genuine. So follow this article. Contenders have to follow the entire article because we update clear information about TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Every year Telangana State Public Service Commission has to change their syllabus because of heavy competition. So candidates have to gather latest Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Syllabus and get qualified marks in the exam. On the next immediate section, we update subject wise topics. So candidates have to concentrate on each topic and grab good marks. So don’t waste your time and prepare well for TSPSC Group 3 Written Exam. Here we gather TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. For more information about Result, Admit Cards, Recruitment keep in touch with our portal that is Recruitmentsyllabus.com.
I Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National
- Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty;
- Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
II. Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra.Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Georgian Committee) and Under Development.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdar; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings;
- Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy
of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
III. Issues of Development and Change.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 PDF