Recruitment Notification Highlights
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern is available on this page. Aspirants should go through the complete syllabus of the exam. To appear for the written exam applicants should have entire knowledge on TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To get good marks in the written exam aspirants should prepare well for the TSPSC Gurukul Principal examination. In this page, we have provided all the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates once look on this syllabus before going to the examination. With the help of given syllabus and exam pattern aspirants can start your preparation. So we advised to the candidates can check Telangana Public Service Commission Exam Pattern and Syllabus from this page.
As per the latest information, the board is ready to recruit 304 Gurukul Principal Posts. The government of Telangana invites the online applications for the candidates. Recently Telangana PSC issued a recruitment notification to fill up 304 Gurukul Principal Posts. Job seekers who are searching for Telangana Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Contenders can apply before the due date 24th June 2017. This information will be helpful for the job seekers. So, candidates, online application forms begin from 6th June 2017 to 24th June 2017. Eligible candidates log on to the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission tspsc.gov.in and fill the application form. Aspirants can apply through online mode. The age limit for this vacancy is 34 to 44 years.
Information About TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Gurukul Principal Vacancies|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||24th June 2017|
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern
Check the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam pattern in the below section. Applied candidates can check syllabus and exam pattern from this page. On this page, aspirants can also check TSPSC Gurukul Principal Previous Papers. So, interested candidates can check given TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For better preparation, we are providing complete TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus. Interested candidates can check the eligibility and apply before the closing date. Refer the below given Exam Pattern it will help to know the structure od the TSPSC Gurukul Examination. Candidates who qualified in the Prelims exam they are eligible for Mains exam. Bookmark our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com and get latest recruitment notifications.
TSPSC Gurukul Prelims Exam Pattern
Written Examination(Objective Type)
Number of Questions
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
- Telangana PSC Gurukul Exam is an objective type.
- In each question, there are four options from which you have to mark any one right answer.
- A total number of questions in each paper is 150.
- Total marks are 300.
- Aspirants have to complete the paper in 150 minutes.
TSPSC Gurukul Mains Exam Pattern
|Written Examination(Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Time Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration||150||150||150|
|Paper-II||Right to Education Act, National Curriculum Frame
work, School Organization, Teacher Empowerment
and Child Development
|Interview/ Demonstration/ Vivi-voce||30 Marks|
Check TSPSC Gurukul Principal Prelims and Mains exam syllabus and exam pattern on this page. All the aspirants who are interested in the latest government job can apply online at the website www.tspsc.gov.in. For this Principle Post, the organization will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. Before going to applying for this Principle Post once check the eligibility criteria and apply through online. Hope given TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus is sufficient to the applicants. Prepare well and get a job in Telangana Public Service Commission.
Selection Process will be done based on the applicant’s performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus 2017
Candidates who are searching for TSPSC Gurukul jobs can apply before the due date. In this article, you can check TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Go through the below section and check Principle Syllabus. Start your preparation as soon as possible. Check topic wise subjects in the below. Aspirants can also download Gurukul Principle Model Papers through this page. For more information visit our website. Given syllabus is very helpful for the aspirants who are going to participating in Telangana PSC Gurukul Principal Written Exam. For easy preparation, we are providing TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017.
TSPSC Gurukul Prelims Exam Syllabus
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III
Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar: Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs, Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Fines, Reported Speech, Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences: Use of Words; Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Mains Syllabus
Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration
Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
- Child Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning Disciplines of Knowledge.
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization, and Development
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- The Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge and its Historical Development including the contributions of important thinkers across the disciplines given in the school textbooks. The importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in School Curriculum.
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine Arts etc.
- Learning Disabilities/Difficulties and Education of Exceptional/ Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life; Non-formal Education in Schools
- Pedagogical Concerns: Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior Problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective and Practice; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education Act.
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT integration.
- Measurement and Evaluation : Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) ; Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests.
School Management and Administration
- School Organization: Institutional Planning, Principal as a Leader, Teacher Quality, Linkages and Interface with other Institutions and Vice versa, Student Quality, Organization of Teaching, Co-Curricular Activities, Office Management, Resources required for a Good School, Organizational Climate, Evaluation, Job satisfaction of the staff.
- Acts/ Rights: Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 and Child Rights
- National Curriculum Frame Work, 2005: Perspectives on Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages and Assessment, School and Classroom Environment and Systemic Reforms.
- ADMINISTRATION: Education Code – Administrative powers of the Principal – Safety, Security & Protection, Service Rules, Office Management
- FINANCE: Fundamental &Supplementary Rules; Travelling Allowance Rules; Leave Travel Concession Rules; Medical Attendance Rules; Salary and Pension Rules; General Financial Rules: Purchase Procedures.
Paper – II: Right to Education Act, National Curriculum Framework, School Organization, Teacher Empowerment and Child Development
- Educational Planning, Organization, and Management at School level; Institutional Planning; Objectives and Types of Educational Management; Management of Human Resources, Material Resources and Financial Resources including Principles and Administration of Educational Finances, Sources of Income and Expenditure.
- Classroom Management and Learning; Planning of Instruction, Techniques of classroom management Teaching and Evaluation; Time Allocation and Time Management; Principles involved in curriculum planning, organizing curricular and co-curricular activities; Organizing Art and Aesthetic Education; Health and, Physical Education and Nutrition Education; Working Conditions and Safety matters.
- Rights Based Conceptual Framework for Education; Right to Education Act(India)- Conceptual, Legal and Administrative Aspects. Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Pedagogical dimensions of the educational system; National Curriculum Framework.
- School Organization: Aims and Objectives; Principles of School Organization and Planning; Introduction to School Administration and Educational Administration: Meaning, Scope, Objectives and Principles, and Elements; A multidimensional paradigm of Educational Administration: Efficiency Based Administration; Effectiveness-Based Administration; Responsiveness-Based Administration and Relevance-Based Administration; Democracy and School Administration.
- Development and Administration. Information and Communication Technology in School planning and organization; Research in Educational Administration; Teacher Training, Development and Empowerment Programmes.
- Child Development: Maturational Perspectives and Brain Development; Risk and Protective Factors: the Child, Family and community contexts.
- Student Admissions-Attendance-Retention-Absence-Dropout-TransferPromotion-Repetition and Progression; Addressing Discipline and Student and Teacher Behavioral Problems; Student Support Services, including Student
Scholarships and Financial Support, Counseling and Guidance Services; Remedial Classes, Extra Coaching, and Academic Support.
- Supervision and Inspection; Management of School Records and activities of the school; Role of Teacher in a school, stakeholders at school level education; School –Community Relationship; Role of NGOs; Educational Organizations in India; Role of head teacher, teachers, and community in the light of Right To
- Inclusive Education; Leadership in classroom management; Quality Assurance Arrangements; Academic Standards; Accountability; Code of Conduct and Ethics for Teachers and School and Educational Administrators and Managers.
- Govt.of India, and Govt. of Telangana initiatives in the area of Educational Opportunities, School
- Physical-Sensor motor, Linguistic, Cognitive, Intellectual, Behavioral, Social, Constructive, Emotional and Psychoanalytic Theories of Child development; Learning, Play, Motivation, Communication and Designing Child-friendly Learning Environments; Role of Family and Community in Child Development.