Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPHBD Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPHBD:
- 1.2 Details About UPHBD Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card:
UPHBD Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the UPHBD Assistant Engineer Admit Card here is a good news. UPHBD is now revealed admit cards for Assistant Engineer post. The UPHBD Hall Ticket may be downloaded before the examination to get an entry in examination hall. UPHBD Assistant Engineer Post Call Letter will be visible for download on the official website, therefore, applicants will have to collect their admit card from the official website by using registration number or date of birth. The huge number of aspirants have participated in UPHBD and now curiously waiting for the Assistant Engineer Post Admit Card. Admit Card that will be downloaded from official site. Therefore, all aspirants who are going to attend the test can collect their admit cards. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the admit card before exam/interview. Candidates please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
You Can Also see:
The UPHBD is going to organize the Assistant Engineer Post Recruitment Exam. Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPHBD Assistant Engineer Post Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPHBD Assistant Engineer Post Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPHBD Assistant Engineer Post Exam details in the below article. The UPHBD Assistant Engineer Post Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be announced very soon.
UPAVP shall strive its best to ensure affordable housing in environmentally invigorating habitats with inclusive facilities especially for the economically weaker section, low and middle-income groups and competitive price options for the other sections of the society.
Details About UPHBD Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development Board|
|Also Known As||UPHBD|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam:
Selection Process will be based on:
- Written Examination
Age Limit For UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam:
A candidate must have passed
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- BE/B. Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with Good Knowledge of Hindi.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical):
- BE/B. Tech Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with Good Knowledge of Hindi.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPHBD Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPHBD Assistant Engineer exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPHBD Assistant Engineer Admit Card.
- First of all, you need to log onto official website of organization which is www.upavp.com
- After that go to “Other Links” tab presented on the left side of home page.
- Then you are required to choose the suitable option.
- After that choose appropriate link regarding UPHBD AE call letter.
- Now a new page will be opened you need to fill relevant details such as Application Sequence No. and Date of Birth as follows.
- Check all the details present in the admit card correct or not and then take print out on A4 size paper.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.