Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPPCL:
- 1.2 Details About MPPSC State Service Prelims Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card:
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card:
UPPCL has revealed a notification for the post of Assistant Accountant at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the UPPCL, so the contestant those who are interested in the UPPCL Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2017. The UPPCL has announced that the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam details in the below article. The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. We shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward-looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customer’s interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing an uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation, providing.
Details About MPPSC State Service Prelims Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||UPPCL|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accountant|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam:
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
Age Limit For UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam:
- Bachelor degree in commerce from any Recognized University in India.
- B: DOEACC/NIELIT O/A/A/C Level Certificate.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPPCL Assistant Accountant exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of UPPCL i.e. www.uppcl.org
- On the home page check the Vacancy section at the right side.
- Now you need to click on the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2017 Link.
- Click on it and enter the information demanded. Enter Registration ID and Password.
- Submit all the details UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details.
- Give print out of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket on A4 size paper only.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of UPPCL and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates