Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPPCL:
- 1.2 Details About UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card:
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card:
UPPCL newly released a notification for Assistant Engineer Post and conducting UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017. UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. UPPCL release admits cards before the exam. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam details in the below article. The UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. We shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward-looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customer’s interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing an uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation, providing.
Details About UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||UPPCL|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Limit For UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam:
- Candidates must have completed a degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute, or University.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi language in Devnagri Lipi.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPPCL Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPPCL Assistant Engineer exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card.
- First of all, Candidates have to visit the Official Website that is www.uppcl.org
- On the home page, you need to choose the appropriate link to get online hall ticket.
- Then fill up the required details such as registration no, name, ID or password and upload if any of the documents required.
- At last Download, UPPCL Assistant Engineer call letter
- Take print out and keep it safely and carry it while appearing in the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of UPPCL and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.