Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPPSC:
- 1.2 Details About UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Admit Card:
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Admit Card:
UPPSC newly released a notification for Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam and conducting UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Admit Card 2017. UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. UPPSC release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam details in the below article. The UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of
Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on April 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976. Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. Under the Government of India Act, 1935, for the first time, provision was made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.
Details About UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPPSC|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge PSC J Mains|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam:
Candidates will be selected based preliminary, main (written) exam & interview.
Age Limit For UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam:
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Eligibility For UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam:
- Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPPSC Civil Judge PSC J Mains Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Click here to download Admit Card for PCS-J Mains. Examination
- Enter all required details like registration number or application number
- Click on submit button
- UPPSC PSC J Mains Admit Card 2017 is available to the candidates
- Candidates can download the admit card & take print out of UPPSC PCS J Mains Admit Card.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.